LCD billboard on a articulated in Union Square

pelhamlocal

On day while walking back to parsons new school for camp after lunch i this in service articulated older model(sorry only good with the subways:o) with a LCD billboard monitor kinda like a oversized Next-train display digital sign. it only had a few dimmly lit lights on and the only one i could see on the bus or atleast that side that i could see. It was at the corner of 13 & univerity right were the whole foods is. Could some one please explain, thanks.;) i'll post some pics later.

On day while walking back to parsons new school for camp after lunch i this in service articulated older model(sorry only good with the subways:o) with a LCD billboard monitor kinda like a oversized Next-train display digital sign. it only had a few dimmly lit lights on and the only one i could see on the bus or atleast that side that i could see. It was at the corner of 13 & univerity right were the whole foods is. Could some one please explain, thanks.;) i'll post some pics later.

About 20-30 buses have these billboards. They can store multiple ads on them.

I actually would suggest the the MTA move towards more of these billboards on the entire fleet, including placing it on all of the SBS LFS fleet on the door side.

As Adam said at least 25 buses with these now, 100th is installing a lot of new ones as they overhaul buses. IINM it's the main power, same with LCD signs -- not 100% sure though. Bright ads they can light up the whole street at night.

Oh wow, wonder how they connect them!

Archived