Exam #8006: Just got letter to come in, List #820

prgordo

Hey prgordo,

I have read this entire thread and I know that at the time of appointment you had your class b cdl with passenger endorsement. I took the mta bus operator exam 1/26/2013, and am currently awaiting a list #. I went to the DMV and passed the passenger endorsement written test, but the paperwork that I left with doesn't say that now I have a cdl with passenger endorsement. Also, I never received anything in the mail (new cdl permit id) like you get with the nys lerners permit/license. My question is, do I need to do anything else or am I good?

In addition, the driver license requirement states "a cdl learner permit with passenger endorsement and no restrictions" wth does no restrictions mean? Do I need to have air brakes endorsement as well?

I know it's been a minute since you last posted, hopefully you still check back in once in a while because I need some clarification on this.

Thanks!!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey prgordo,

I have read this entire thread and I know that at the time of appointment you had your class b cdl with passenger endorsement. I took the mta bus operator exam 1/26/2013, and am currently awaiting a list #. I went to the DMV and passed the passenger endorsement written test, but the paperwork that I left with doesn't say that now I have a cdl with passenger endorsement. Also, I never received anything in the mail (new cdl permit id) like you get with the nys lerners permit/license. My question is, do I need to do anything else or am I good?

In addition, the driver license requirement states "a cdl learner permit with passenger endorsement and no restrictions" wth does no restrictions mean? Do I need to have air brakes endorsement as well?

I know it's been a minute since you last posted, hopefully you still check back in once in a while because I need some clarification on this.

Thanks!!

Air brakes arent an endorsement there a restriction so if took and passed that section your ok as to the other stuff no clue about it perhaps you should pm them might get a faster response

Air brakes arent an endorsement there a restriction so if took and passed that section your ok as to the other stuff no clue about it perhaps you should pm them might get a faster response

Alright, thank you for answering my question Iron.. But just to be clear, " if took and passed that section your ok" means I do have to take the air brakes test? Right? because I haven't done so yet.

Archived