Fresh out the paint shop!

Great models. I'm gunna start a little bus fleet myself, a few RTS but mainly "Orion VIIs" and Orion Vs. I'm gunna have more NJ Transit RTS then MTA.

I still don't have any non-MTA/PBL buses. Soon I will be detailing my first 2 NJT buses. I just figured out how to do vertical tail lights and still make it look good.

Do you have the NG Orion VII model? anyways :tup::tup::tup: shots!

Thing is, they don't have a shell that looks like it. Even those the models he uses are actually NABI buses, he does a hella good job making them into Orions like I did with mine. (Cept I own a SEPTA trying to make it look like a DE40).

@ENY

I only own a SEPTA 'DE40LF' right now, but my O Scale layout is two levels representing Brooklyn and Matawan/South Amboy, NJ so the two different companies are necessary. I'm going to make some CNG tanks outta modeling putty for an Orion V so I can make a few MTA Bus Orion V CNG buses since I love the old private stuff. Maybe down the line I might make a Triboro or Command. My main focus though is to get a few of those NABI buses and turn then into 'Orion VII HEVs' from Spring Creek and ENY and 'C40LFs' from Gleason. I grew up in Canarsie so I'm modeling parts of Canarsie, Bushwick and Brownsville.

IMAG0140.jpg

Archived