Israeli embassy in Cairo attacked by Egyptian Protesters

R68 Subway Car

http://news.yahoo.com/egyptians-break-israeli-embassy-cairo-004737248.html

http://news.yahoo.com/israeli-pm-condemns-embassy-attack-egypt-114517408.html

:P :mad: :tdown: :tdown: Freedom fighters my ass. These people are ******* savages. These people want to attack Israel and the western world, just like these savages did ten years ago this morning. **** all the dumb news media types in this country and worldwide who praised these people as heroes, freedom fighters, and the next George Washington.

and you can bet, the people who replace Mubarak and Kadaffy wont be freedom loving western friendly heads of state, theyll be just like the nutjobs that currently run Iran.

also Turkey is complaining about how the Israelis caught their people trying to undermine the Israeli military, even after a UN report found the Israelis did nothing wrong. And the Turkish government has plenty of skeletons in the closet as well so they are in no position to be complaining about anyone.

See this is why I hate some, but not all Arabs. These Arabs that are responsible are ignorant, stupid, racist, and xenophobic. Also instead of blaming their f**king selves for their problems they blame the West. I have enough with some of these Arabs. We spend our money, and our lives in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Not to mention that Pakistan actually protected Osama Bin Laden, and it accounts to nothing. All they do is hate our guts. From a soldier's view which I have read (US soldier) these people can't change. They can't even have an election with the damn Taliban, or some dictator helping them. Democracy won't work here, and if they say democracy it's just a damn lie to keep our a**es happy. We should just pull out of there.

Archived