First Time Actually "Railfanning"

Iamthe1

I'm recently in a photography class in my school, and was wondering for any tip/suggestions on how to take my pics. I railfan a lot but I don't actually take 'photos' whenever I do. So this is like my first time actually taking photos. Thanks. :)

P9180002.jpg

P9180011.jpg

P9180036.jpg

P9180009.jpg

P9180021.jpg

P9180006.jpg

P9180035.jpg

P9180007.jpg

P9180023.jpg

P9180022.jpg

P9180018A.jpg

You can see all of them, maybe a little clearer here: http://photobucket.com/transitpiics

Its only a few more.

hey =D nice stuff here dude =) one word of advice: if you're going to take pics of scenes without trains, it is best to have the focus on something else major, perhaps a station or something. that way, it doesn't look like you're taking random shots of nothing lol. But i really liked every other picture after the first one, especially the head on shots of the trains =) keep it up man B)

hey =D nice stuff here dude =) one word of advice: if you're going to take pics of scenes without trains, it is best to have the focus on something else major, perhaps a station or something. that way, it doesn't look like you're taking random shots of nothing lol. But i really liked every other picture after the first one, especially the head on shots of the trains =) keep it up man :(

thanks for the advice:P the think i was trying to do with the first pic was make the viewer feel as if their almost on the tracks (without me actually killing myself). :eek: not to mention i also really liked the way the light hit the rails in that pic. lol but I still need practice :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived