R42 G train @ Canarsie Yard

Dhurdle

I found a R42 G train in the Canarsie yard @ Rockaway Parkway. I wish i had a camera to take a picture of it.

My head hurts from how stupid you are... first of all it was a "work train" if anything and second it was signed up as a (G) because workers were playing around. Why make a thread if you don't have a picture.

Please :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:

He might be Mr. Strokes' Brother

My head hurts from how stupid you are... first of all it was a "work train" if anything and second it was signed up as a (G) because workers were playing around. Why make a thread if you don't have a picture.

Please :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:

He might be Mr. Strokes' Brother

Ah it's a wonderful thing when high school freshman have off of school, so they can threadcrap early in the morning!

Ah it's a wonderful thing when high school freshman have off of school, so they can threadcrap early in the morning!

Hmmm Why don't you go sit somewhere cause this is pointless right here ^

BTW: Since you think your such an Adult. Go to work and stop posting here. Thanks :(

BTW: Since you think your such an Adult. Go to work and stop posting here. Thanks :(

...because your post was something to write home about :-/

Oh yeah, and I am at work. A beautiful thing called a 9-5 real job.

*walks away like the bigger man*

...because your post was something to write home about :-/

Oh yeah, and I am at work. A beautiful thing called a 9-5 real job.

*walks away like the bigger man*

lol? Do you think I really care about your 5 dollar an hour job? Nah I'm good.

"looks at the bigger troll walking away"

BTW: Is this you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8

The bigger man has nothing to prove, because he knows the truth proves itself. Don't kill a thread for early morning nothingness!

Anyway, on topic: too bad you didn't have a camera, an R42 (G) is always welcome, especially at Canarsie. Which reminds me I need to get to 36th Yard more often. The R32s they have on the garbage train are always getting their signs changed.

Can you BOTH stop? You guys are acting like you weren't noobs at one point and asked the same questions. Give it a rest.

Archived