And the winner is...

Blitz

Is it just me, or does it look like the MTA is already hinting the winner of this whole bus test and evaluation competition??? These buses haven't even really seen service yet and they're already the new face of the "wide right turns" sticker on the back of these buses...

6320031795_623b69a643.jpg

IMAG0238 by blitz_126, on Flickr

5628 actually. To be honest, I think they are just trying some new ones. If I'm not mistaken, 5633's wide turn sign had a bus that looked like a non hybrid O7 OG on it...but the sticker on this bus is the same as the ones on the actual Xcelciors

Is it just me, or does it look like the MTA is already hinting the winner of this whole bus test and evaluation competition??? These buses haven't even really seen service yet and they're already the new face of the "wide right turns" sticker on the back of these buses...

Naw, that sticker has nothing to do with who the winner will be. MHV pretty much summed that one up. And note the those are hybrids, like the RTS stickers.

Haha that's what I was mentioning earlier, they keep changing that up. Back of 5628 any chance? And a busted light already?

We had the one of the RTS hybrid for a good seven years though, and we never had any! Then it was the LFS-shape box for a little while, and now it's an Xcelsior...

Not an RTS hybrid, an RTS CNG.

Archived