What r the best routes

Yukonbusdepot

Why in the f-ing world are you so on to working?? If you are interested in applying to the (MTA), than post your questions in the Transit Career Discussions, as said. Other than this load of BS in this sections-asking for run sheets, depot pictures..etc.., I need to ask you WHAT ARE YOU ON TO?

Why in the f-ing world are you so on to working?? If you are interested in applying to the (MTA), than post your questions in the Transit Career Discussions, as said. Other than this load of BS in this sections-asking for run sheets, depot pictures..etc.., I need to ask you WHAT ARE YOU ON TO?

Woah.

What r the nicest routes to work

Maybe you could put a little more into your topics and a little less into the visitor messages you leave me.

Hey I was wondering what r the best bus routes on staten island.B)

Umm.......

Geez, calm down man. He just need to learn how to post and think about his future.

Geez, calm down man. That man just needs to learn how to post and think about what he needs to do.

Ok, I admit that I was going a bit too hard, but we don't know his age. He claims hes 22, but we don't know that for real. There are some people that we really trust, and some that we don't. This guy is new, so we don't know anything about him. He even posted questions of "pictures of yukon depot" and "charleston bus annex pictures" in the New Member Introduction section. Every single thread and possibly post of his is about this "job" he wants. That's why I am concerned about this.

Ok, I admit that I was going a bit too hard, but we don't know his age. He claims hes 22, but we don't know that for real. There are some people that we really trust, and some that we don't. This guy is new, so we don't know anything about him. He even posted questions of "pictures of yukon depot" and "charleston bus annex pictures" in the New Member Introduction section. Every single thread and possibly post of his is about this "job" he wants. That's why I am concerned about this.

Is this Rantpower in disguise? He told me he left the site.

I guess no one got my joke! B):mad:

Yeah, I got it. He has a million names. JohnQPine, PinepowerLI, Pinepower, R40slantontheB, noMTAtransit cuts, and probably a bunch more I'm forgetting.

In any case, as far as the OP goes, if he's serious, I'd say the best routes would be the S54, S55, S56, and S66, because they generally get low ridership outside of school hours, and the S89 is a pretty quiet route, though it can occasionally get crowded.

I mean, SI routes in general aren't too bad to operate IMO (of course, this is speaking as a passenger and not a B/O). I mean, most routes have their crowded sections and/or sections with rowdy passengers, but most aren't too bad.

WAIT, weren't we a little concerned about you a couple of months ago? Weren't you banned on these forums before?

One can not say which is the best line cuz its based solely on opinion. One might say the S89 is the best since it leaves city and state limits, while others might say the S78 is the best since its so long and (may be, don't quote me on it) the lonest line in the city

It simply can't be answered which one is the best since you'll have different answers

Archived