April 8 Map And Schedules

Do you think ridership east of Roosevelt Field will increase? (As compared to the N78/N79). Of course it will increase west of Roosevelt Field because people making the existing N78/79 trip between Mineola and Hicksville LIRR has to take the N24.

I received the system map today in the mail. They're quick, I asked for it on Wed!

Anyway, they have the n88 on the back. Apparently it's going to run at 30 min headways except for Sat and Sun evenings where it will be on 1 hr headways. It also says this:

Bad choice keeping the current N88 service levels. I was hoping they'd bring back the N87, but the N88 needs increased service badly. What the (MTA) was providing last year on the N88 was just awful.

Bad choice keeping the current N88 service levels. I was hoping they'd bring back the N87, but the N88 needs increased service badly. What the (MTA) was providing last year on the N88 was just awful.

What was the issue, overcrowding? Make sure you let NICE know, they don't actually have a N88 schedule yet. http://nicebus.com/__Contact_Us/index.html

I don't think they know what to expect from N88 service, maybe they'll have traffic checkers and dispatchers on hand to smooth things out,.

What was the issue, overcrowding? Make sure you let NICE know, they don't actually have a N88 schedule yet. http://nicebus.com/_...t_Us/index.html

I don't think they know what to expect from N88 service, maybe they'll have traffic checkers and dispatchers on hand to smooth things out,.

NICE must have more dispatchers than the MTA did or are spreading them out more, because this year, I've seen dispatchers at Great Neck (where I've never seen them EVER) and Flushing (where i've never seen them).

Since this is map section, I put some station insets as well.

I even took picture of new one, too.

I'm sure Q23 doesn't mind.

557954_3188423662486_1022642806_32869409_236154103_n.jpg

I just noticed something. The N22 and N24 share bays for each direction. But it's set up so that if a N22 and a N24 show up at the same time, one bus can simply go to the open bay next to it without interfering with another route.

Archived