April 8 Map And Schedules

Here is the Roosevelt Field Bays Assignment

Nice, they grouped the buses by destination. "Rider Training" (Joke from Videogames Forum). Basically they're like

If you're going to Jamaica, go to bay's 1 and 2.

"If you're going to NCC, go to bays 3 & 4. You can take the N16, N35,N45,N51,43. Utilize all of them, Thanks."

"If you're going to Hempstead, go to bays 5 & 6"

"If you're going to Hicksville, go to bay 7"

We should probably see new signs for the bays at Roosevelt Field, if they're not already there.

I think they'll wait until Saturday night, If they change it now it will be very confusing.

Should I not request another complete set of schedules since I did one a month or so ago? I don't want them to get mad.

Being that they're new schdules the request is warranted.

I received the system map today in the mail. They're quick, I asked for it on Wed!

Anyway, they have the n88 on the back. Apparently it's going to run at 30 min headways except for Sat and Sun evenings where it will be on 1 hr headways. It also says this:

n88 weekend service begins on Saturday, May 26, 2012 and operates until Sunday, Sept 9. The n88 also r uns on Memorial Day, Monday, May 28. Regular weekday service begins Monday, June 25, 2012 and runs until Monday, Sept 3 (Labor Day). Additional service is provided after Jones Beach Theater concerts are concluded.

Archived