some new semi bus stop signage

OMG THERE ARE NEW SIGNS? WHERE?!

Yep.

-Franklin St and Fulton Ave in Hempstead. N17 northbound. (Under the old sign). and N16/N17 Southbound. So I'm sure you'll see them at Mercy Hospital and Rockville Centre LIRR Station since those are the only places the N17 stops.

-Most of Meacham Ave Soutbound has the N2/N8 NICE signs. And some stops on Dutch Broadway Between Meacham Ave and N Fletcher Ave. [On Dutch Broadway west of N. Fletcher Ave the N8 signs have been left alone West/Southbound. North/Eastbound they put N2 stickers over the N8.]

That's all that I've seen so far.

Yep.

-Franklin St and Fulton Ave in Hempstead. N17 northbound. (Under the old sign). and N16/N17 Southbound. So I'm sure you'll see them at Mercy Hospital and Rockville Centre LIRR Station since those are the only places the N17 stops.

-Most of Meacham Ave Soutbound has the N2/N8 NICE signs. And some stops on Dutch Broadway Between Meacham Ave and N Fletcher Ave. [On Dutch Broadway west of N. Fletcher Ave the N8 signs have been left alone West/Southbound. North/Eastbound they put N2 stickers over the N8.]

That's all that I've seen so far.

Please get a picture.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The bus stop at Plainview Rd/New South Rd has had the "MTA" logo covered over with a roughly-cut piece of sticker.

You mean a small NICE logo sticker has been posted over the (MTA) Long Island Bus piece of the sign? I've never seen that before.

All the n51 ones still have the base MTA sign but have a sticker with NICE font on it.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It covers over the old route part of the sign.

And as usual, the n20/21 gets nothing. We didn't even get stickers saying that the n21 was rush hours only.

And as usual, the n20/21 gets nothing. We didn't even get stickers saying that the n21 was rush hours only.

Thats sad... Because n45 AND n51 got stickers for their changes.

You mean a small NICE logo sticker has been posted over the (MTA) Long Island Bus piece of the sign? I've never seen that before.

No, the "MTA" part of "MTA Long island Bus" was covered over with a small blank white sticker.

The "Long Island Bus" part is still uncovered.

No, the "MTA" part of "MTA Long island Bus" was covered over with a small blank white sticker.

Well that doesn't make much sense. They could have done nothing than do that little bit.

Well that doesn't make much sense. They could have done nothing than do that little bit.

I know.. But they felt it was a greater necessity to cover the south shore service changes... The n74 has stickers as well

They did that to a n1 sign too.

You're right might as well leave it as it is.

I know.. But they felt it was a greater necessity to cover the south shore service changes... The n74 has stickers as well

They have absolutely no reason to favor one part of the system than another. Everybody was affected.

Archived