Queens Division Bus Proposals/Ideas

Q43LTD

Seriously, tone your comments down. You need to be respectful of other members on the forum, because your proposals aren't exactly the best either. Get off your high horse and walk amongst the rest of us.

Narrowness has absolutely nothing to do with how well a bus route runs - Holly Av in Flushing is narrow, but you don't see the Q27 getting all jammed up over there. Q36 buses in Little Neck can't even make the turn near the LIRR station. So stop harping on this like it's an issue, because it isn't.

Well I did apologize for the outburst and at least I wouldn't suggest a bus with an unreliable route. And Holly Avenue is only a small section. And about the Q36, yeah I watched a video about that, it took like 3 minutes at least to make that turn. Also I apologize for my ignorance about buses being on narrow streets but the thing with Penelope is that it does get traffic at times which is a problem.

That was about the Q18 straightening, nothing to do with the Q47.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I did apologize for the outburst and at least I wouldn't suggest a bus with an unreliable route. And Holly Avenue is only a small section. And about the Q36, yeah I watched a video about that, it took like 3 minutes at least to make that turn. Also I apologize for my ignorance about buses being on narrow streets but the thing with Penelope is that it does get traffic at times which is a problem.

Traffic? In New York?

Oh, the horror.

Ugh what happened to the old NYC transit forums where we didn't have a lot of people proposing silly and useless routes. Everytime I look at some of these threads I just smh.

That's what happens when you start bus idea threads like these. Especially Vtrain's proposals for example are jackshit and he doesn't even respond to criticism or at least give reasons as to why he proposes them smh. I mean it's okay to make an idea and it isn't all that good (after all nobody's perfect) but you can explain as to why you did it and have at least decent knowledge about demand and coverage in areas.

Jesus Christ are we still on this Vtrain character? Shit, how long has it been already...give it a rest already

Ugh what happened to the old NYC transit forums where we didn't have a lot of people proposing silly and useless routes. Everytime I look at some of these threads I just smh.

Newbies...nuff said

Jesus Christ are we still on this Vtrain character? Shit, how long has it been already...give it a rest already

Why does that matter to you if I talk about Vtrain. He's a f**king ass and he really needs to stop posting troll like bullshit in this forum and I used him as an example to prove CPMan's point.

And for that matter, Q90, while laying off VTrain, please also try to be a bit more original. Every post regarding something you don't like is nothing more than "blablabla jackshit" (which is actually two words btw according to the slang dictionary) and "blablabla at least I'm trying to".

And for that matter, Q90, while laying off VTrain, please also try to be a bit more original. Every post regarding something you don't like is nothing more than "blablabla jackshit" (which is actually two words btw according to the slang dictionary) and "blablabla at least I'm trying to".

I don't say every post I dislike is shit, it pretty much depends on the user who made it on how I'll react to it.

Why does that matter to you if I talk about Vtrain. He's a f**king ass and he really needs to stop posting troll like bullshit in this forum and I used him as an example to prove CPMan's point.

Because honestly, your ideas ain't much better (and then you start verbally abusing people, which actually makes you worse than he is.)

If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say it at all. Don't they teach this kinda stuff in school nowadays?

Because honestly, your ideas ain't much better (and then you start verbally abusing people, which actually makes you worse than he is.)

If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say it at all. Don't they teach this kinda stuff in school nowadays?

Like I said before NOBODY can come up with ideas that are perfect. And I at least explain why I propose changes, he just goes on this forum like a troll and posts some ridiculous idea right out of the blue without at least explaining why and never replies back to the comments he gets. Also I get verbally abusive at times because I have some anger issues.

God all of you guys that keep talking about Vtrain nonstop is a dead horse, its like y'all wanna make love to him.....

Okay nobody here is gay and I gave an example on who proposes bullshit ideas like CPMan said.

Like I said before NOBODY can come up with ideas that are perfect. And I at least explain why I propose changes, he just goes on this forum like a troll and posts some ridiculous idea right out of the blue without at least explaining why and never replies back to the comments he gets.

1. That's not a troll, and some of his ideas weren't that terrible.

2. There have been times on this thread where you have been banging your head about some notion that virtually everyone has disproved, such as "X road is too narrow for buses!" Being hardheaded is worse than just abandoning the thread (and then cursing everyone else who disagrees with you is a cherry on the cake at that point)

Also I get verbally abusive at times because I have some anger issues.

That's no excuse at all. If you have anger issues in the workplace, you get fired. If you have anger issues at school (and end up taking it out on other people) you can get suspended. People here get angry, but you don't see anyone else cursing everyone out at the slightest provocation (besides certain members who, if they are reading this, know who they are.)

Okay nobody here is gay

Speak for yourself, a**hole.

Edited by bobtehpanda

quote name="bobtehpanda" post="702592" timestamp="1376161568"]

1. That's not a troll, and some of his ideas weren't that terrible.

2. There have been times on this thread where you have been banging your head about some notion that virtually everyone has disproved, such as "X road is too narrow for buses!" Being hardheaded is worse than just abandoning the thread (and then cursing everyone else who disagrees with you is a cherry on the cake at that point)

1. Well I never said he is one but he kind of acts like a troll however

2. I don't insult people for disagreeing, everyone Ha the right to their own opinion, I however call out on people when they are being a**holes

3. Yes I know but I still lash out like that sometimes

4. I do speak for myself and you're doing the same thing now that you lectured me for doing.

Edited by Q90

4. I do speak for myself and you're doing the same thing now that you lectured me for doing.

Okay nobody here is gay

Because when you say "nobody", that applies to just you, right? <_<

The difference between what you do and what I'm doing is that you do this to everyone, often for reasons that aren't very good at all. What I'm doing is taking offense at an all-encompassing statement that is not only false, but has an extremely strong aura of bigotry surrounding it (implying that everyone is or should be straight, that there is something inherently wrong about being gay, that there is something insulting about being called gay.)

You could've made a specific statement distancing yourself from the allegation. Instead, you decide to go with "gasp, but NOBODY here is gay!" And this is the part that pisses me off.

Because when you say "nobody", that applies to just you, right? <_<

The difference between what you do and what I'm doing is that you do this to everyone, often for reasons that aren't very good at all. What I'm doing is taking offense at an all-encompassing statement that is not only false, but has an extremely strong aura of bigotry surrounding it (implying that everyone is or should be straight, that there is something inherently wrong about being gay, that there is something insulting about being called gay.)

You could've made a specific statement distancing yourself from the allegation. Instead, you decide to go with "gasp, but NOBODY here is gay!" And this is the part that pisses me off.

I never said anything anti-gay and I don't have a problem with gays as long as they stay out of my business. I said that to Q23 because he said that the people who talk about Vtrain were trying to make love with him or something and I found that disgusting.

I never said anything anti-gay and I don't have a problem with gays as long as they stay out of my business. I said that to Q23 because he said that the people who talk about Vtrain were trying to make love with him or something and I found that disgusting.

Please tell me you did not take what I said seriously.....

Im talking in general and you seem the most offended.

Edited by Q23 Central Terminal

1. Why are we assuming that Vtrain is male? Is that supposed to be a natural thing or something?

2. So you don't have a problem with "the gays", but you don't want to deal with them, and you find what they do disgusting.

------

Would cutting back the Q44 to Sutphin/Archer and extending the Q17 there for (E) train access work?

1. Why are we assuming that Vtrain is male? Is that supposed to be a natural thing or something?

2. So you don't have a problem with "the gays", but you don't want to deal with them, and you find what they do disgusting.

------

Would cutting back the Q44 to Sutphin/Archer and extending the Q17 there for (E) train access work?

1. Well most of the people here are male so I assumed he is one even though be never told his gender (like that matters anyway)

2. Again, as long as they don't get in my business then they are fine

And to answer that question, that isn't necessary and you could walk to Parsons Boulevard to catch the (E). And too many people use the Q44 to it's current end for it to be truncated even only to Sutphin Boulevard.