Is the news media overblowing the infamous YT hit "Hot Problems"?

DanTheTransitMan

Honetly I haven't heard about this until now. In my opinion, Just two girls who wanted their 15 minutes of fame.

I Just stick to listening to mostly listening to hits for old people made oringally in the 1970's and '80's.

I second this. :)

Have no idea what this is all about, bro....

Play the clip Bro(B35) that was on CNN a couple of days ago. In case you dont care (which i also not into either)it story of (2) teen girls posting a home made song as a joke/spoof music video on YT that they 'hot chicks' aka pretty babes who have problems getting dates/boyfriends. Not to mention they dont 'sugar coat' that they are "terrible singers" either. It became an infamous instant viral smash hit and those teens got both positive reviews and 'hate mail." That was the story.

And just like that Tenn. man being the Daddy to at least 30 kids, watch these young ladies become the latest tabloid celebs to get guest spots on shows and even their own reality shows. Just like Justin Beiber.

What ever happened to having a talent to make it in show biz lol.

That went out the window a long time ago my friend. Unfortunately, it's rare to find good talent these days....

Very true. With that said while 90% of the pop/rock stars(before the Hip Hop era in 1980 began ladies and gents)back in the day were talented they were some wild stuff back in the day as well. Mainly for example, Cher "sleeping" with Sonny Bono(who was then working for Phil Spectator)Madonna "sleeping" with many of the major music producers/CEO's in the early 1980's or Mariah having a romance with Tommy Mottola. Although Mariah is a talented singer with great looks and probably would have been a star anyhow.

Back to these young ladies who i assume are in high school. They cute but no way are drop dead pretty such as Kate Upton, Tyra Banks or J-Lo. Hell walking around Greenwich Village, there many beautiful looking ladies that would make these 2 girls look plain.

Archived