Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel The Cool

Railfan Trip Next Week

well you should do the brighton stations bet. church ave. and brighton beach. don't go into the tunnels' cause then 1). the police or (MTA) might yell at you 2). it sucks in the tunnel because then it's not more open and free-spaced.

kk what other stations should I do

Well I'm railfaning next week on friday and I'm going to ride the (B) up grand concourse. maybe we should meet. I'm starting my fantrip at Eastern Parkway Station

Well I'm railfaning next week on friday and I'm going to ride the (B) up grand concourse. maybe we should meet. I'm starting my fantrip at Eastern Parkway Station

Nah how about Brighton Beach and I'm still planning

Nah how about Brighton Beach and I'm still planning

Well that's a great start point. I think I might join you if that's ok. Because me and my friend, we're railfaning all day friday.

Well that's a great start point. I think I might join you if that's ok. Because me and my friend, we're railfaning all day friday.

I'm starting at 116th Street and Go To Brighton Beach

well you should do the brighton stations bet. church ave. and brighton beach. don't go into the tunnels' cause then 1). the police or (MTA) might yell at you 2). it sucks in the tunnel because then it's not more open and free-spaced.

I maybe videos on the R-40S (B) like 3-4 weeks ago and I didn't see any police and it was b4 the height of rush hour.

Go railfan the R40 Slant from 145 Street Manhattan to Brighton Beach on the (B). The curves, tracks and speed are amazing!

What Station should I end to catch R40 Slants

Beverly Road for starters.....

You know, just go up and down the Brighton.

Ummmmm. Should I also Do Coney Island to get pictures of R40 Slants or the R68/R68A's on the (N) and then do Pacific Street

If you can't find the R40 slant cars to ride on, then go on the R40M on the (:) and rail fan it. The windows may be different but at least you don't have a slanted window in front of you and the window is wider. :P