Newark 7/21/12

"Yo that Ex-red and tan NABI looks AWESOME on the 44. For some reason I was expecting it to have the exact same paint scheme that the "ONE" bus Novas have. "

if you think about it its sorta mixed in and thats perfect on my todo list this bus and 5638 lol

WOW that coach usa nabi looks very awesome and the one from Newark Air too i think once they a few more bad boys then you will see more of that scheme. I think transitkid made a art redtion of that i saw it looks so close to it

if you think about it its sorta mixed in and thats perfect on my todo list this bus and 5638 lol

Yea, you're right. Like the red/white/blue stripe on the top. I was expecting a "C" logo on the face, like the Novas. But that black on the bottom looks frickin sweet. Can't wait to see these boys on the 24/31

Also, that bus don't have a bike rack.."

Yea, you're right. Like the red/white/blue stripe on the top. I was expecting a "C" logo on the face, like the Novas. But that black on the bottom looks frickin sweet. Can't wait to see these boys on the 24/31

Also, that bus don't have a bike rack.."

Nah theses buses when in Red and Tan never had the racks but they can get it and attach it to the bus they have the bumper with the racks hole on it lol

• 3 weeks later...

Archived