The A line and Eastern division

trainfan22

im sorry, but those R-42's look so odd running on the (A).....and can someone explain to me...why is it on the R-160's...the route sign looks "broken," for lack of a better word...either the circle surrounding the letter isn't complete..or some of the letter is missing....what gives???

im sorry, but those R-42's look so odd running on the (A).....and can someone explain to me...why is it on the R-160's...the route sign looks "broken," for lack of a better word...either the circle surrounding the letter isn't complete..or some of the letter is missing....what gives???

The camara can't pick up the LCD pixels on the R160.

Lol theres a lot of things wrong with the 160's, but the LCD's are not one of them.

That's a negative. The crews are doing a better job now with the FIND and braking. The stuck FINDs can be a problem, but can be corrected. We just need to find a way to make the computers a bit smarter (meaning human programming) and track down the connectivity issue. Otherwise, they're fine!

Thanks!! Yes it was VERY easy to get an R42. They came back to back on the farock (A) line. Theres at least 9 to 10 sets.

Not necessarily 9-10 sets. Maybe about running 6-7.....

Pitkin only has about 70-80 R42s right now. Hell, they might be going on to an 8th now.

Not necessarily 9-10 sets. Maybe about running 6-7.....

Pitkin only has about 70-80 R42s right now. Hell, they might be going on to an 8th now.

No i saw at least nine to ten sets on the (A).

Nice Pictures Dude! Love those 42 (A)'s!
Thanks!!

Cool Shots!

Thanks!!

Archived