when are the new MCIs gonna come?

UlmerPark B6

Now that the new MCI's are coming in will the Orion V suburbans at Spring Creek and College Point be removed from express service?

They probably will eventually, but I don't see it happening soon. I still want to know if the first ones from Yukon will go to the S89.

2213-2215 and 2218 are in. So it looks like the order will be 2210-2335. The white Cruiser sitting in Yukon is 2210, so 5 buses total on the property.

I've actually think I seen one of them on thursday on 50 and 6 on the X1 bus. I couldn't get my phone out quick to get it but it was all white and the back of the bus was different!

I've actually think I seen one of them on thursday on 50 and 6 on the X1 bus. I couldn't get my phone out quick to get it but it was all white and the back of the bus was different!

What number was it? And if you saw the new back that MCI puts on their buses, then you saw it. But I doubt they're in service already. 2210 been here for a while but they haven't moved it.

What number was it? And if you saw the new back that MCI puts on their buses, then you saw it. But I doubt they're in service already. 2210 been here for a while but they haven't moved it.

I don't remember the number so I'm not gonna act like I remember but I seen people on it, it was a regular Driver driving it, BUT. The destination sign wasn't up. The only reason I knew it was a MTA New York City Bus is because of the drivers uniform and in front of the bus where the steps are the thing that usually hold the maps and route schedules and the (MTA) Logo on it

Archived