Lexington Avenue Line to be "FASTRACKed"

Harry

[float=left]post-5097-0-98150500-1346381145_thumb.jpg[/float]FASTRACK continues on Sep 3 – 6 from 10 PM to 5 AM. (Three nights only). Read on for planned service changes

(4) line icon No service between Grand Central-42 St and Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr

Overnight 3 line icon service is extended into Brooklyn 3 line icon trains make all (4) line icon stops between Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr and New Lots Av

Read more: Source

Info of the last trains departing their regular terminals before this service change. I used Tripplanner for this.

(4) 1, Last Utica av bound train departing Woodlawn.

Monday 9:35 pm

Tuesday and Wednesday 9:29 pm

2, Last Woodlawn bound train departing Utica av

Monday 9:57 pm

Tuesday and Wednesday 9:55 pm

(5) 1, Last Bowling Green bound train departing Dyre av

Monday 8:45 pm

Tuesday and Wednesday 8:36 pm

2, Last Dyre av bound train departing Bowling Green

Monday 9:42 pm

Tuesday and Wednesday 9:45 pm

(6) 1, Last City Hall bound train departing Pehalm Bay Park

Monday 9:07 pm

Tuesday and Wednesday 9:13 pm

2, Last Pehalm Bay Park bound train departing City Hall

Monday 9:48 pm

Tuesday and Wednesday 9:58 p.m

I've never met a C/R who was so vocal about hating to work as you are......

I noticed that unlike the other Fastracks, the countdown clocks haven't been playing the service change description every 2 minutes for the last week.....this one might actually take people by surprise! I haven't yet worked a Fastrack....seems like I'm always either off or on the 7 when they're going on, so the extent of my participation is making an announcement in the tubes.

It has to be asked: would it ever be feasible to FASTRACK the upper Lexington local track, keeping in mind that to make it work, you probably need to run additional M101/2/3 service for the entire night of that week? The upper Lex express tracks would be easy, as you can simply end 5 train service early.

Archived