Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Lexington Avenue Line to be "FASTRACKed"

[float=left]post-5097-0-98150500-1346381145_thumb.jpg[/float]FASTRACK continues on Sep 3 – 6 from 10 PM to 5 AM. (Three nights only). Read on for planned service changes

(4) line icon No service between Grand Central-42 St and Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr

Overnight 3 line icon service is extended into Brooklyn 3 line icon trains make all (4) line icon stops between Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr and New Lots Av

Read more: Source

Info of the last trains departing their regular terminals before this service change. I used Tripplanner for this.

(4) 1, Last Utica av bound train departing Woodlawn.

Monday 9:35 pm

Tuesday and Wednesday 9:29 pm

2, Last Woodlawn bound train departing Utica av

Monday 9:57 pm

Tuesday and Wednesday 9:55 pm

(5) 1, Last Bowling Green bound train departing Dyre av

Monday 8:45 pm

Tuesday and Wednesday 8:36 pm

2, Last Dyre av bound train departing Bowling Green

Monday 9:42 pm

Tuesday and Wednesday 9:45 pm

(6) 1, Last City Hall bound train departing Pehalm Bay Park

Monday 9:07 pm

Tuesday and Wednesday 9:13 pm

2, Last Pehalm Bay Park bound train departing City Hall

Monday 9:48 pm

Tuesday and Wednesday 9:58 p.m

• Upvote 1

I wonder if that tripplanner is right because if a 4 leaves Woodlawn at Utica at 9:55

it wouldn't clear Grand Central till 10:25.I would think the last one would be 9:30 or so.

Edited by Abba

According to the SUPPLEMENT, the last 4 to leave Woodlawn for Utica is the 2129, and the last 4 to leave Utica is the 2150 (which leaves Grand Central at 2226).

I hope I get to work the (4) this week since two trips from Woodlawn to GC sounds sweet, even if it's against the wall.

I've never met a C/R who was so vocal about hating to work as you are......

I noticed that unlike the other Fastracks, the countdown clocks haven't been playing the service change description every 2 minutes for the last week.....this one might actually take people by surprise! I haven't yet worked a Fastrack....seems like I'm always either off or on the 7 when they're going on, so the extent of my participation is making an announcement in the tubes.

Working this fastrack tonight, which if I read the supplement correct, I'll be running a 4 line crew operating as a 3 before going back to being a 4. Should be an interesting night, let's see how it goes.

Working this fastrack tonight, which if I read the supplement correct, I'll be running a 4 line crew operating as a 3 before going back to being a 4. Should be an interesting night, let's see how it goes.

Does that mean what it sounds like?(R142 3 TRAIN FOWMING) :lol: Edited by TheSubwayStation

Hey now, I don't hate to work. I love working, especialy when the terminal I start out of starts with "Wood" and ends with "Lawn"

Edited by Donald

It has to be asked: would it ever be feasible to FASTRACK the upper Lexington local track, keeping in mind that to make it work, you probably need to run additional M101/2/3 service for the entire night of that week? The upper Lex express tracks would be easy, as you can simply end 5 train service early.