My New Cooler Website Then My Others

Daniel The Cool

How many websites your gonna make? Its like a new one every two weeks......even though this one seems to be better for you....

Cause Freewebs is going thru difficults and Zoomshare you couldn't do that much so when I heard about this site I thought that I can join and the cool thing about this site is that Other people can join my site but can still also used NYC Transit Forums. I just need 4 moderators for my site. You want to join. You don't have to quit NYC Transit Forums you can still used that too.

• 2 weeks later...

Attention All Site Members. I've decided to add a new segment for my site every 2 to 3 weeks. It's a contest. Each 2 thru 3 weeks there be a contest. For this week contest is that every member must give me a cool picture. For more information check at http://danieltransit.wetpaint.com/thread and check at Latest Thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Do you want out-of-town photos too?

And I think Harry3000 is better than the other username ideas, though I would also suggest "H@rry", or "Sir Harry"! Cool with that?

hmm...that sounded kinda childish lol.

I joined under the name I always stand by!

Do you want out-of-town photos too?

And I think Harry3000 is better than the other username ideas, though I would also suggest "H@rry", or "Sir Harry"! Cool with that?

hmm...that sounded kinda childish lol.

I joined under the name I always stand by!

Out of Town photos is fine. Just add them in the album random photography

Archived