New Bus Photos and Videos

Cait Sith

What's the deal with 8629's lights? They look like they came from a PBL TMC RTS-06.

Nice. BTW can you put a link to the thread that has Pablo's shot of 300? I wasn't here back then.

8629 are n ot lights. they are the new security cameras that watches everything u do.

What's the deal with 8629's lights? They look like they came from a PBL TMC RTS-06.

Nice. BTW can you put a link to the thread that has Pablo's shot of 300? I wasn't here back then.

If you're talking about the front turn signals, all the TMC's are like that. They didn't switch over to LED until the 9000 series Nova's arrived.

we're talking about the security cameras inside the bus not outside. the *8629

No I think that's what you're talking about! I'm willing to bet 7LineFan is talking about the front lights. That camera looks nothing like lights. I've seen them on lots of Manhattan RTS'.

8629 are n ot lights. they are the new security cameras that watches everything u do.

i think they are just trying to stop us from eating or drinking on the bus. plus some 92xx in manhattan have those robos too

If you're talking about the front turn signals, all the TMC's are like that. They didn't switch over to LED until the 9000 series Nova's arrived.

we're talking about the security cameras inside the bus not outside. the *8629

No I think that's what you're talking about! I'm willing to bet 7LineFan is talking about the front lights. That camera looks nothing like lights. I've seen them on lots of Manhattan RTS'.

Well now...

You both got it wrong. I'm talking about the ceiling lights. Those, I've only seen on PBL RTS-06s. How'd 8629 get them? That was my question. Sorry because I wasn't too clear about that.

Side note on the camera... the Big Brother we call the (MTA) is watching us...:eek:

Well now...

You both got it wrong. I'm talking about the ceiling lights. Those, I've only seen on PBL RTS-06s. How'd 8629 get them? That was my question. Sorry because I wasn't too clear about that.

Side note on the camera... the Big Brother we call the (MTA) is watching us...:eek:

LOL...

Videos FINALLY Uploaded !

These two are On-Board Orion VII 6401 On The M60. Couldnt get the bridge shots due to lack of seats....and my miscalculation on the last stop in manhattan. This bus sounded very strange. Almost like an Orion V

This one is 6401 leaving LaGuardia. It sounds really really weird...

Next few are shots on-board TMC-RTS06 8629 On The Q32

I'd post the other two, but those are kinda pointless. So these will be here

Archived