Stillwell / West 8 St / Fireworks !

Thanks. Difficult? One displays a (:D & the other displays a (Q).

No, I don't mean that, I mean looking at them from a distance, especially at Atlantic, 7 Avenues, and Prospect Park, the (B) and (Q) have some similar colors on their circles. I keep hearing people say "Is that a (B) or (Q) coming?" Some say "I don't know" :confused: Close up, it's obvious if it is a (B) or (Q).

No, I don't mean that, I mean looking at them from a distance, especially at Atlantic, 7 Avenues, and Prospect Park, the (:D and (Q) have some similar colors on their circles. I keep hearing people say "Is that a (B) or (Q) coming?" Some say "I don't know" :confused: Close up, it's obvious if it is a (B) or (Q).

I know what you mean

No, I don't mean that, I mean looking at them from a distance, especially at Atlantic, 7 Avenues, and Prospect Park, the (:D and (Q) have some similar colors on their circles. I keep hearing people say "Is that a (B) or (Q) coming?" Some say "I don't know" :confused: Close up, it's obvious if it is a (B) or (Q).

I know what you mean

Okay, if you guys say so:confused:. When passengers see an orange bullet, that should ring a bell that a (B) is arriving; hence a yellow bullet means a (Q). The only time confusion should take place, is when the cars display (Q6) & <Q> instead of (Q). But a (B) & (Q), I dont see the reason for any confusion.

Okay, if you guys say so:confused:. When passengers see an orange bullet, that should ring a bell that a (B) is arriving; hence a yellow bullet means a (Q). The only time confusion should take place, is when the cars display (Q6) & <Q> instead of (Q). But a (B) & (Q), I dont see the reason for any confusion.

OK, then well thanks for making that point clear. :D

Dude, those are sweet! I should try that fireworks challenge. You know when is the next time theres a fireworks display?

There's a fireworks display every Friday at 9pm. Check it out, I see that every Friday! :D

Archived