2012 MCI D4500CT 2251

R32 3838

Very nice!! This is why I like MCI and hate the new Prevosts... The seating on these buses will be just as comfortable as the current fleet and the signage is PERFECT just the way it should be. Where are the plug outlets located at??

yeah they are but I also like the prevosts, and the outlet was in the back where i was, i didn't count the outlets though, i might when i ride the bus again on friday, and the signs are a plus, finnaly MTA puts the titan signs on these buses, Im glad that these are going to QV and Charleston, can't wait to ride these on the X17

Very nice!! This is why I like MCI and hate the new Prevosts... The seating on these buses will be just as comfortable as the current fleet and the signage is PERFECT just the way it should be. Where are the plug outlets located at??

The interior specs for both buses are the same as I mentioned quite a few months ago..... They are the same seats.

Outlets should be in the usual locations.

They're the same seats man! And don't complain so much about the signs on the Prevosts, the average rider shouldn't have trouble reading them at all.

They're the same seats man! And don't complain so much about the signs on the Prevosts, the average rider shouldn't have trouble reading them at all.

The interior specs for both buses are the same as I mentioned quite a few months ago..... They are the same seats.

Outlets should be in the usual locations.

Actually the design of the seats are the same, but they are not the same seats in terms of leg room, how the seats recline and how low the seats are. The recline on these MCIs is like the MCIs from 2004 - 2009 which is the way it should be: simple and straightforward. On the Prevosts the recline is a real PITA, the seats are low to the floor and there is next to no leg room, so while these things may seem like small differences, for someone who is 6'4" they make a big difference in terms of comfort. I think BZGuy also commented on how he hates the Prevosts too and it's no coincidence that we're both roughly the same height.

Actually the design of the seats are the same, but they are not the same seats in terms of leg room, how the seats recline and how low the seats are. The recline on these MCIs is like the MCIs from 2004 - 2009 which is the way it should be: simple and straightforward. On the Prevosts the recline is a real PITA, the seats are low to the floor and there is next to no leg room, so while these things may seem like small differences, for someone who is 6'4" they make a big difference in terms of comfort. I think BZGuy also commented on how he hates the Prevosts too and it's no coincidence that we're both roughly the same height.

True...... The seats are in different positions....

I agree too, the Prevosts are really bad for tall people since I am 6'4" myself!

Archived