Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
East New York

For buses only idiots!

Wow I haven't cracked up like that in a while! Thanks for posting. :)icon14.gif

That minivan did an endo LMAO!

That's what these people get...LMAO!!! I wonder why these dummies always tries to beat the system, from racing the train so you can cross the tracks without waiting to trying to use these types of bus lanes...

I just realized that there was a baby in the back seat of that minivan. That's what the mother ran out the minivan to check on. She should have been slapped by her husband in the face for that one. That was at least like a 15-25 mph crash. :eek:

I just realized that there was a baby in the back seat of that minivan. That's what the mother ran out the minivan to check on. She should have been slapped by her husband in the face for that one. That was at least like a 15-25 mph crash. :eek:

Yeah I didn't notice that the first time around either. But the first car was real stupid... actually backing up to wait for the bus.

Yeah I didn't notice that the first time around either.

He's also crying in agony about his head and knees. His knees probably hit the glove box and his head hit the windshield.

Maybe it was all his idea. :P

haha that is a classic. man those people are dumb. yeah they do need those on the SBS. then we could take all the videos we want of those people who crashes into the pole

East New York, that's excellent and funny.

Where that video is taken?

They were trying to keep bus lanes clear for buses and emergency vehicles, right?

If maybe, NYCDOT enclose bus lanes with barrier, maybe they should do the same to keep taxis and non-buses out of bus lane?