For buses only idiots!

That's what these people get...LMAO!!! I wonder why these dummies always tries to beat the system, from racing the train so you can cross the tracks without waiting to trying to use these types of bus lanes...

I just realized that there was a baby in the back seat of that minivan. That's what the mother ran out the minivan to check on. She should have been slapped by her husband in the face for that one. That was at least like a 15-25 mph crash. :eek:

I just realized that there was a baby in the back seat of that minivan. That's what the mother ran out the minivan to check on. She should have been slapped by her husband in the face for that one. That was at least like a 15-25 mph crash. :eek:

Yeah I didn't notice that the first time around either. But the first car was real stupid... actually backing up to wait for the bus.

• 2 months later...

East New York, that's excellent and funny.

Where that video is taken?

They were trying to keep bus lanes clear for buses and emergency vehicles, right?

If maybe, NYCDOT enclose bus lanes with barrier, maybe they should do the same to keep taxis and non-buses out of bus lane?

Archived