Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pablo M 201

Lookie what I found.....

The last two pictures speak for themselves....

P1000596.jpg

P1000597.jpg

P1000598.jpg

P1000599.jpg

Funny story behind this. While I was at the supermarket yesterday, I looked outside and saw 529 just roll up in the parking lot, and just didn't bother until I saw the new back on it. I dropped everything, went to the bus stop, waited 20 minutes for R&T bus 4 or 16 when headways are every 10 minutes. Then while waiting, saw the driver go back in and start the bus up. So the 4 came after that, I went inside my house, grabbed my bag, my camera, and my bike and was gone. Made it quick enough to take a few quick pics. the went back into the supermarket and got what I needed.

The End! B)

Shit man that's that new MCI model. Nice catch. I could picture you hustling to get pictures of it. Good job!

Shit man that's that new MCI model. Nice catch. I could picture you hustling to get pictures of it. Good job!

LOL! Thanks!

I was just going fast on my bike man. After I got one this one street, it was just going down a good 15 to 20 blocks at a fast pace with the bike.

Nice photos, I love the rear but for some reason I hate the front. I like the old D4500 front ends better. Nice catch and thanks for sharing.

Nice photos, I love the rear but for some reason I hate the front. I like the old D4500 front ends better. Nice catch and thanks for sharing.

Thanks and no problem!

Thats a D4505 though. I could be wrong....

Slammin pics!

It does not look like its wheelchair accesible though.

Thanks!

Probably isn't I guess.

me too. it coulda atleast had the "Renneciance" <sp> front

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.