Any Gamers?

Bruticus

Sure have. I think I still have it. I never liked the mechanics of the game.

I actually liked that a lot better than the show. Realistic to draw lots of walks and stuff if you had a decent eye (esp once they added the hitter's eye for 05). The show is good but I don't like the hitting controls as much, it's more difficult to control what you try to do with the pitch.

In my opinion, the only weak link with MVP was the audio/commentary. Had they kept making MVP games I think the graphics and sound would've eventually caught up to the show but as a former baseball player the gameplay for MVP "felt" realest of all the games i've played. the show is still a great game but I still like MVP best of all.

Super Nintendo, NES, or the Original Game Boy?

NES and I still have the original Gameboy and Sega Genesis too. I mean, I have a PSP and Nintendo DS, but I just can't part with the oldies. Gotta love the Start, A, B, B, A cheats :o:D

oh yeah speaking of Genesis how could i forget Mortal Kombat? Sub Zero Wins...Fatality.

oh yeah speaking of Genesis how could i forget Mortal Kombat? Sub Zero Wins...Fatality.

But of course! My guy was Scorpion "Get over here"..LOL, but my favorite was some mafia game that you would have to wack some people and when you beat a board you would take the elevator until you reached the boss in the penthouse..don't remember the name though :confused:

Dang. Sadly I am out of date in the gaming world, still playing such classics on my PS2 as Madden '07, MVP Baseball 2005 (best baseball game ever made), NHL '06, and GTA3...

Have a Few games on my PC but not as many as I usedto...since you mentioned it in this thread, used to be a big Starcraft player, Age of Empires, and a first person strategy called Battlezone...and before MVP Baseball existed there was of course Triple Play and All Star Baseball...

Other old time favorites, NHL games for Sega Genesis, Sonic the Hedgehog, Earthworm Jim, Gretzky 3D hockey (N64), and MarioKart...

Most of my friends got systems so I play the "new stuff" there then buy it years later for a fraction of the cost..."the gift that keeps on giving :D"

Gretzky,NHL Breakway and NHL 99 for the N 64 were the best Hockey game i played.

For Dreamcast it was NHL 2k,NFL 2k and Crazy Taxi.

For the ps2 it was Tripe play 2001,LA Rush,GTA 3,GTA SA,True Crime of nYC,NASCAR HEAT 2001,NASCAR Dart to DAYton,NASCAR 2001,02,03,04 and 05.....I've played 06 and 07,but thoses game were crap EA don't know how to make good games anymore since they all raise want to buy exsclive rights to the games for NFL and NASCAR.

Gretzky,NHL Breakway and NHL 99 for the N 64 were the best Hockey game i played.

For Dreamcast it was NHL 2k,NFL 2k and Crazy Taxi.

For the ps2 it was Tripe play 2001,LA Rush,GTA 3,GTA SA,True Crime of nYC,NASCAR HEAT 2001,NASCAR Dart to DAYton,NASCAR 2001,02,03,04 and 05.....I've played 06 and 07,but thoses game were crap EA don't know how to make good games anymore since they all raise want to buy exsclive rights to the games for NFL and NASCAR.

I loved Crazy Taxi for Dreamcast....I kicked ass in that game

I used to play a lot in La Cantina and yes it is dead as of last year. Holy shit we must have played together.

Heres something for you Harry a video I made with my friends ahhh these were the days.

Also WM 2000 and no Mercy for the n 64 were the best wrestling games I played....

I don't like the new RAW VS SD games that been coming out for the past couple of years.

No Mercy hands down the best wrestling game, I have to agree

Some of the new smackdown vs raw games arent so bad.

Anyone got a wii/super smash bros brawl here? :o

Archived