Any Gamers?

Bruticus

So any Gamers here ? What systems you own whats your favorite game and what are you playing now?

I have PC, Xbox360, PSP, and Wii.

I am playing now Counter Strike Source, Final Fantasy 4 for DS, and World of Warcraft.

I've mostly been a PC gamer for the past 9 years. I love to play RTS (Real-Time Strategy) games. I do have a PS3 but do not own any games for it. I use it primarily to watch Blu-ray movies. B)

So you were a Starcraft player or Command and Conquer ?

PC gamer here too. I like RTS games (mainly C&C) and the Battlefield and Ghost Recon series. When I do play console games I like the Guitar Hero and Rock Band series, FPS's (not very good), SSB, and Mario Kart (especially Mario Kart Wii). Handhelds, I like Mega Man Battle Network, Pokémon, and MLB: The Show.

So you were a Starcraft player or Command and Conquer ?

I played Starcraft briefly but didn't like it too much. I was into Warcraft a little more. I used to be a Command & Conquer fan until their games became too repetitive. I was and still am a huge Warzone 2100 (1999) fan. Now, once in a while I play Company of Heroes (highly recommended for RTS fans) and World in Conflict.

There will be a Battlefield 3 (PC) so don't worry. Bad Company is going to be nothing compared to BF3 when it is eventually released.

Oh yes, and I used to be a BF2 player also. I still have it installed on my PC. I think I'm a captain.

There will be a Battlefield 3 (PC) so don't worry. Bad Company is going to be nothing compared to BF3 when it is eventually released.

Oh yes, and I used to be a BF2 player also. I still have it installed on my PC. I think I'm a captain.

Ya I cant wait for BF3 we should team up and pwn some noobs chopper style in BF2 im a good chopper pilot.

Ya I cant wait for BF3 we should team up and pwn some noobs chopper style in BF2 im a good chopper pilot.

I used to, and still am one of the best chopper (Cobra) gunners in the whole Battlefield 2 community. My chopper stats speak for itself. Also, my cousin is one of the best chopper (Cobra) pilots on the Battlefield 2 community. We were/are a great team together. We were greatly feared and known in the BF2 popular servers.

So any Gamers here ? What systems you own whats your favorite game and what are you playing now?

I have PC, Xbox360, PSP, and Wii.

I am playing now Counter Strike Source, Final Fantasy 4 for DS, and World of Warcraft.

Dang. Sadly I am out of date in the gaming world, still playing such classics on my PS2 as Madden '07, MVP Baseball 2005 (best baseball game ever made), NHL '06, and GTA3...

Have a Few games on my PC but not as many as I usedto...since you mentioned it in this thread, used to be a big Starcraft player, Age of Empires, and a first person strategy called Battlezone...and before MVP Baseball existed there was of course Triple Play and All Star Baseball...

Other old time favorites, NHL games for Sega Genesis, Sonic the Hedgehog, Earthworm Jim, Gretzky 3D hockey (N64), and MarioKart...

Most of my friends got systems so I play the "new stuff" there then buy it years later for a fraction of the cost..."the gift that keeps on giving :D"

Battlefield 3? Would that be Battlefield Heroes?

MVP Baseball 2005 (best baseball game ever made)

MVP Baseball 2005 FTW!!!!! Pity EA got shut out of making MLB games though...

Dang. Sadly I am out of date in the gaming world, still playing such classics on my PS2 as Madden '07, MVP Baseball 2005 (best baseball game ever made), NHL '06, and GTA3...

Have a Few games on my PC but not as many as I usedto...since you mentioned it in this thread, used to be a big Starcraft player, Age of Empires, and a first person strategy called Battlezone...and before MVP Baseball existed there was of course Triple Play and All Star Baseball...

Other old time favorites, NHL games for Sega Genesis, Sonic the Hedgehog, Earthworm Jim, Gretzky 3D hockey (N64), and MarioKart...

Most of my friends got systems so I play the "new stuff" there then buy it years later for a fraction of the cost..."the gift that keeps on giving :D"

no no MLB the show 07 and 08 was the best. mvp sucked really mlb 2k7 was godd but 2k8 sucks

I'm an occasional Xbox 360 player, playing mainly shooters like GTA 4, GOW, Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 & 2, Saints Row, Splinter Cell. Other games I have are Burnout Paradise, Assassin's Creed.

And then I have all the last generation systems (PS2, Xbox, Nintendo Gamecube).

My next system should be a Wii and then a PS3 after.

I use to be a PC gamer but then stopped. Wanna get back in PC gaming when I get my self a new computer, possibly a laptop.

MVP Baseball 2005 FTW!!!!! Pity EA got shut out of making MLB games though...
What? That game was wack status.

I just got a PS3 really for movies and GTA. I still play Mario Bros., Tetris, and Kung Fu on my Nintendo from 1988..LOL B)

Super Nintendo, NES, or the Original Game Boy?

no no MLB the show 07 and 08 was the best. mvp sucked really mlb 2k7 was good but 2k8 sucks

Have you played MVP Baseball 2005? Now I like MLB 07: The Show a lot, but MVP was a great game.

Archived