The US deficit issue

Grand Concourse

There is alot of corruption in Zimbabwe in a variety of ways, it's actually very complex in how they became the poorest country in the whole continent. Very sad situation for its citizens. That is the problem. The politicians there know exactly what they are doing to oppress the public by threats of imprisonment and misuse of funds meant for the betterment of the public. Seriously the leaders there could'nt care less about anyomne but themselves. It's akin to Stalin and his methods in opressing the Russians the 20th century really. Absolutely deplorable.

I used the wrong banknote. THIS is the one that I meant to use:

640px-Zimbabwe_%24100_trillion_2009_Obve

Let's print a few for the surplus!

Seriously though, the corruption there is majorly affecting its citizens. In fact realizm beat me to it:

There is alot of corruption in Zimbabwe in a variety of ways, it's actually very complex in how they became the poorest country in the whole continent. Very sad situation for its citizens. That is the problem. The politicians there know exactly what they are doing to oppress the public by threats of imprisonment and misuse of funds meant for the betterment of the public. Seriously the leaders there could'nt care less about anyomne but themselves. It's akin to Stalin and his methods in opressing the Russians the 20th century really. Absolutely deplorable.

I used the wrong banknote. THIS is the one that I meant to use:

640px-Zimbabwe_%24100_trillion_2009_Obve

The main illustration on the obverse of banknotes issued since 1987 is the Chiremba Balancing Rocks in Epworth, Harare. The rocks are used as a metaphorical theme to explain the importance of development coupled with preserving the fragile environment.

If the illustration is taken at face value, the irony is that their currency is worth just that: a pile of rubble.

They chased away all the Rhodesians and anyone with any sort of skill and what you were left with was the ultra poor and Mugabie's homies in the military and political class, its no surprise things wound up the way that they did.

They chased away all the Rhodesians and anyone with any sort of skill and what you were left with was the ultra poor and Mugabie's homies in the military and political class, its no surprise things wound up the way that they did.

Danm, meant to give you a like but ran out, but yeah you nailed it. That's exactly what happened. +1.

The people need to bring back Glass steagall. Atleast with that, the dallor would be backed by something, because if nothing is done, then eventually, we could expect to see inflation and farther down the road, hyperinflation. Clinton is a criminal for removing glass steagul in 1999.

Let me add that there are serious problems liked to the negligence of the water works and sewage treatment systems in dire needs of repair, thanks to the corruption thanks to yours truly (see libluefoxie and his insightful and very informative comment to support what we are saying saying too a tee). This had lead to dangerous cholera, ebola and malburg virus epidemic outbreaks. These diseases (save for chorea which is treatable) which are much more deadly then SARS or even H5N1 and HIV combined.  No exaggeration. Google or youtube it it and you will see what I mean. The corruption in this once very prosperous African country sensitive to its citizens) is as of this millennium absolutely despicable as I said compared to the abuses of its citizens at the hands of Stalin, the militias in Somalia before the Ethiopian government  intervention to shut them down, even Emperor Hirohito as was explained to me recently by a loved one .....

Archived