Slants / Arnines & A Few Extras

Nice ! 

For what occasion the R40 was running ?

The R40 Slant was not running. It was moved to the museum.  I'm getting word now that R44 5420 is at the museum as we speak right now.

The R40 Slant was not running. It was moved to the museum.  I'm getting word now that R44 5420 is at the museum as we speak right now.

Thank you for the information ! 

I like the design of the Slant.  :)

It is the first subway stock of NYC that I drawed when I was kid. I saw it in a magazine.

So much nostalgia, I almost cried when I heard that it was withdrawn and that I could never have a ride inside it.

Thank you for the information ! 

I like the design of the Slant.  :)

It is the first subway stock of NYC that I drawed when I was kid. I saw it in a magazine.

So much nostalgia, I almost cried when I heard that it was withdrawn and that I could never have a ride inside it.

No problem. ;)

Oh oh, things just got serious with these pics of the vintage cars! Thank you sir for these fabulous pics! Look at those slant R40's. The way they go I can remember when younger, these things run like beasts along the BMT 4th Ave line. Controversial design, great performance.

Thank you all!

And thank you for these pics. They're great! Wow.

Oh oh, things just got serious with these pics of the vintage cars! Thank you sir for these fabulous pics! Look at those slant R40's. The way they go I can remember when younger, these things run like beasts along the BMT 4th Ave line. Controversial design, great performance.

And thank you for these pics. They're great! Wow.

My pleasure to bring you the good stuff! Enjoy!

Love the Pics of the Slants!

Keep getting great pictures.

They'll keep coming!

Archived