Shuttle Buses Dont Stop For you?

Kendell

I was waiting for a shuttle Bus at 110 St because (3) Service wasn't running. After a couple of minutes a bus came but instead of stopping it zoomed right past me and the shuttle bus wasn't even full! I might have yelled out the F word out by accident because everyone started to look at me and i was starting to feel unconformable.  Another bus again comes but again skips our stop. If my memory serves my correctly I think about 6 Buses zoomed straight  past. I had to stay at the shuttle bus looking like a doof until a shuttle bus actually stopped at our stop. Any body know why this keeps on happening? 

I believe the reason why six buses passed you is because you were at 110th St. The shuttle bus stop is actually at 111th St. Which makes me wonder...just how did you allow six buses to pass you when the bus stop is only one block away from you?

There are both local and express runs. However, the signage doesn't indicate which is which.

For this case that can't be the reason. In a brochure I got at 149 St-Grand Concourse station, Lenox Ave only has local shuttle buses running there because the express shuttle goes a different route.

I was waiting for a shuttle Bus at 110 St because (3) Service wasn't running. After a couple of minutes a bus came but instead of stopping it zoomed right past me and the shuttle bus wasn't even full! I might have yelled out the F word out by accident because everyone started to look at me and i was starting to feel unconformable.  Another bus again comes but again skips our stop. If my memory serves my correctly I think about 6 Buses zoomed straight  past. I had to stay at the shuttle bus looking like a doof until a shuttle bus actually stopped at our stop. Any body know why this keeps on happening? 

And I thought I've seen it all on here...

It takes you SIX buses to realize that you aren't doing something right??

C'mon son!  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

And in a span of several hours I imagine before that really super dim light bulb lit up with the thought:  "Uhhhh... Oh gee golly. I think something could be wrong here....... hmmmmmmm....."

@ Metro CSW: Major catostrophic meteor crashing armegeddon causing FAIL to a degree unknown to man.

Archived