Who was at Kings Highway Brighton Line 8-5-08

Bruticus

It wasn't me, but I was on the (:) July 28th taking some pics at Kings Highway... you might have seen me, but I was trying to be discrete with the big DSLR around my neck :).

LoL I didnt see you I don't think I was on the (B) that day. This person was a husky fellow he had a baseball cap on and he was recording not snapping shots lol.

LoL I didnt see you I don't think I was on the (:) that day. This person was a husky fellow he had a baseball cap on and he was recording not snapping shots lol.

Ah, too bad, it would be great to run into you someday. I record a lot of videos, so if you ever see a tall dark haired young man with a silver camcorder it's me, but I that day I figured a few shots of R40s would be worth it instead of videos. Of course, you can't rule out the possibility that he was a tourist or just recording for the heck of it.

Ah, too bad, it would be great to run into you someday. I record a lot of videos, so if you ever see a tall dark haired young man with a silver camcorder it's me, but I that day I figured a few shots of R40s would be worth it instead of videos. Of course, you can't rule out the possibility that he was a tourist or just recording for the heck of it.

The only way you gonna run into me is if your in the middle of the platform by the conductors indication board. I will be on the (:) again this Thursday cant wait i like working the (:).

The only way you gonna run into me is if your in the middle of the platform by the conductors indication board. I will be on the (:) again this Thursday cant wait i like working the (B).

I'll be wearing a black and white or black and blue mets hat and a david wright jersey and black shorts with black crocs, black bulky looking watch, have a camera out or have it in a camera pack (all also black) and be taking the (:) this thursday. I will also be with my lady. If you see us say hi! :)

- Andy

Archived