Wide Turn Stickers

7LineFan

Yeah it is a CNG, and they came out in the mid '90's at a time when TMC thought MTA would order up lots of CNG's. But they only took delivery of 3.

And then they sold them, when the Orion V CNGs came in... but still, why put a picture of a bus which is no longer in the fleet?

No disrespect (did I 2RTO say that), but why would they put a sticker of the type of bus, that the sticker is on. It doesn't matter the bus type on the sticker, it still means the same thing. When the bus swings out to the left to make a wide right turn, don't pass the bus on the right, if it has its right blinkers on.... Sorry guys/gals/its, but MTA doesn't think as some of you on here do. Making the sticker correspond with the type of bus, isn't important. Writing DANS is a priority and utterly important........

No disrespect (did I 2RTO say that), but why would they put a sticker of the type of bus, that the sticker is on. It doesn't matter the bus type on the sticker, it still means the same thing. When the bus swings out to the left to make a wide right turn, don't pass the bus on the right, if it has its right blinkers on.... Sorry guys/gals/its, but MTA doesn't think as some of you on here do. Making the sticker correspond with the type of bus, isn't important. Writing DANS is a priority and utterly important........

Yep, and they will probably remain that way for some time to come.

Thank you brotha!

I couldn't have said it any better myself!

Archived