Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
pelhamlocal

A possible SNEAKPEAK at the 2017 subway map (Q)(T)

Invalid, the font is wrong, the (T) is there, it goes to 125th, there's wrong fonts among other things, but it isn't bad looking I must admit.

oh yeah, true that. and @koolmazin no prob, i love sharing. :D Plus you guys are like an extended fam, even though i think i've only met about one or two of you guys in person :P

Guest Lance

I'll tell you one thing: it ain't the 2017 map, that's for damn sure. Unless they start digging that tunnel south of 63rd Street soon, and by soon I mean right now, there will not be a T-line anytime soon.

• Upvote 4

Lol @ this....

- The T bullet is bigger than the Q bullet on that map (b/w 77th & 86th)....

- The T bullet is navy blue, but there are skyblue lines on the map.... What is the purpose of the skyblue line then??

4 separate lines on the map along 2nd av (two skyblue ones, an orange-yellow one, and a navy blue one).... Instead of one of each for the Q & T.....

- The station name font is all mismatched (like CDTA pointed out)...

- Text for 110th st on the 2/3 reads "1 10th st"...

As far as the 3 different colored lines along 2nd, it's a bad job of superimposing .... Just look that the 68th st "Hunter College" text.

*shrugs*

I'll tell you one thing: it ain't the 2017 map, that's for damn sure. Unless they start digging that tunnel south of 63rd Street soon, and by soon I mean right now, there will not be a T-line anytime soon.

This.

• Upvote 2