The very first RTS (and the very first B84 of all time)

9175768777_fafaf73556_b.jpg

And the very first Xcelsior and bus sign fail and non working farebox on the B84 of all time (since the bus farebox wasnt working I decided to take it, the BO switched buses to an RTS, so as of now the B84 is all RTS, 4839 is probably on the B83, because thats what bus it turned into). Good Job Xcelsior!

9177980468_fb3bf2b376_b.jpg

Videos to come soon!

I thought about taking the subway to the B84 this morning, but I got lax & didn't feel like walking to Nostrand, so I said t'hell with it....

Anyway, thanks for sharing.... lol @ the paper sign in the window....

Did the b/o (well b/o's, since you said in another thread you rode multiple trips) say anything in-particular to boarding passengers?

Like "this is the B84, not the 83" or something to that effect?

I thought about taking the subway to the B84 this morning, but I got lax & didn't feel like walking to Nostrand, so I said t'hell with it....

Anyway, thanks for sharing.... lol @ the paper sign in the window....

Did the b/o (well b/o's, since you said in another thread you rode multiple trips) say anything in-particular to boarding passengers?

Like "this is the B84, not the 83" or something to that effect?

The first one I had for that first run said to the passengers along Ashford that this goes to the (3) train. At Gateway, The first BO said it's going to the (3) train

The second BO I had on the 10:30 trip and on, didn't say anything. Someone went on because this person wanted to go to the Aquaduck flea market (yes I said Aqueduck). For people along Ashford, they either didn't get on or just got on. I think the B84 could start earlier on weekends, maybe like at 8 AM.

And here's the ride northbound on 4839

By the way, the B84 interlines with the B45

The sign says Spring Creek/Gateway Mall and East New York/New Lots Station?

Yeah. I took the first one when it was off, and the second was just not working, but I saw the sign on the RTS. If you want to fan it today, I suggest you start from the (3) train, unless you take some bus to the Q58 to the B13 or some bus to the Q8 to get to gateway, if you live in Queens.

Yeah. I took the first one when it was off, and the second was just not working, but I saw the sign on the RTS. If you want to fan it today, I suggest you start from the (3) train, unless you take some bus to the Q58 to the B13 or some bus to the Q8 to get to gateway, if you live in Queens.

Well either way, I wasn't going tthrough Manhattan lol. Here's my plan:

To New Lots (3):

Q111/113 to Farmers

Q3 to JFK

B15 to New Lots

To Gateway:

Q111/113 to Jamaica Center

Q8 to Gateway

Well either way, I wasn't going tthrough Manhattan lol. Here's my plan:

To New Lots (3):

Q111/113 to Farmers

Q3 to JFK

B15 to New Lots

To Gateway:

Q111/113 to Jamaica Center

Q8 to Gateway

Oh you live in Baisley Park I suppose. Yeah that'll work to Gateway. I suggest you start at gateway first.

Close enough. Too bad the Q7 doesn't go to Gateway, because you could take the Q6 and opt for the Q7 instead of going to the Q8.

You know I was just thinking, should there be a second Queens route to Gateway?

Archived