What's up today you ask?

R32sdabest

whoa, what was that about? I take it this must've been the 2nd trip to Main st? I didn't see any incidents on my first and only trip of the day.

It happened when the train went OOS right after the third round trip at Main Street Flushing

Here's the whole story of the incident in Main st. After the TOMC arrived at Main St from it's final round trip, Railfans including me and others got off the train to take pictures and videos . This women thought a couple of railfans was filming her. She got crazy and started yelling and attacking the railfanners. The other railfanners tried to explain to her that they are taking photos and videos of the TOMC not her. She didn't listen and called the cops. The cops listened to both sides of the argument. Since the cops know that the railfanners were for the TOMC, the cops took the women away and let the railfanners go. After that the TOMC deadhead to the yard.

Here's the whole story of the incident in Main st. After the TOMC arrived at Main St from it's final round trip, Railfans including me and others got off the train to take pictures and videos . This women thought a couple of railfans was filming her. She got crazy and started yelling and attacking the railfanners. The other railfanners tried to explain to her that they are taking photos and videos of the TOMC not her. She didn't listen and called the cops. The cops listened to both sides of the argument. Since the cops know that the railfanners were for the TOMC, the cops took the women away and let the railfanners go. After that the TOMC deadhead to the yard.

smh, well I can understand why she'd be upset, but no excuse to attack people. Was she cuffed for assault and why didn't she try to get out of the way of the shots? As for the cops, kudos to them, they were cool today. Some of them were taking pics of the train as well. One of the few times photogs won't have to worry about cops stopping them and asking what they are doing.

smh, well I can understand why she'd be upset, but no excuse to attack people. Was she cuffed for assault and why didn't she try to get out of the way of the shots? As for the cops, kudos to them, they were cool today. Some of them were taking pics of the train as well. One of the few times photogs won't have to worry about cops stopping them and asking what they are doing.

Word, lol. That woman was a b*tch

Nice shots!

Thanks!

Great ones! Nice effects there!

Sorry to hear about the incident of the TOMC, but nice to see that the police did support the railfans!

Sorry to hear about the incident of the TOMC, but nice to see that the police did support the railfans!

It's okay and thank you

Archived