Whoops

MHV9218

Just one from yesterday for now...slight catastrophe on the M9, driver got stuck trying to make the turn onto Houston. Ended up getting out and taking A...where he got stuck again. Can't really see it, but that barrier extends underneath the bus which is why it's at angle.

MLS_8047_zps72f87b7b.jpg

I don't even put any blame on the driver. The damn construction on Houston is insane. The barriers are in the most random of places and the city is going to take forever to finish. I swear 90% of the time I pass by on the way to the gym, nobody is even working in the construction zone. I'm surprised that the drivers of the M9, M14A, M15, M21 and M103 are able to successfully navigate around that craziness most of the time without problem. Props to them.

You should see the barrier on Ave A & Houston. The barrier just shoots out 3 lanes into the eastbound side on Houston. Ridiculous.

I live a few blocks away on Delancy and Columbia St. I can vouch that the these bus drivers have alot going with all the construction going on. Like YankeesPwnMets, btw thats funny, said even the construction all the way west on Houston is insane.

Archived