IND 8th Ave Line: Weekend GO - 9/7/2013

realizm

Pics telling a story on some of the reroutes via the 8th Ave Line along with the usual business on a given September weekend (Manhattan and Brooklyn):

8hk5.jpg

04vp.jpg

nygd.jpg

35qp.jpg

0v73.jpg

c2n7.jpg

56mt.jpg

xe8a.jpg

ffv1.jpg

etg2.jpg

uyi1.jpg

2c0m.jpg

fhlf.jpg

jtl0.jpg

3obj.jpg

8dsc.jpg

The (MTA) : ----->> Going your way !

~ realizm aka mqones

Nice Shots! One thing tho, the color seems a little off and in my opinion they seem a little overexposed. Anyway excellent work! I have a post coming soon too!

I think what I need to do is raise up the saturation rate rather than lower it and also change the picture style on the firmware, while leaving the white balance as is for underground shots accordingly while adjusting the exposure composition tactfully according to surroundings (still developing the eye for it).

That might do the trick. I know that the color screams out when I use different picture settings but then the the ISO speed is sacrificed in the process resulting in grainy pics. I'll research how to tweak the firmware on the Canon DSLR for major win. Will try it out on the next one after I get myself settled and ready for the battery of 1st quarter exams coming up soon in college. Thanks for the expert feedback, that's what I needed. Stay tuned....

Outstanding pics!

Thanks!

Haha nice love the last one and lol at the second to last :)

Wicked shots!

Excellent realizm.

Thanks!

Looked at the last two pics again, it is mad funny how the T/O and then the C/R both posed for the camera. Just another weekend, lol.

[shoot RAW and don't worry about anything but focus and exposure. Then edit after. You'll need to find a RAW editing program. I'd get Lightroom and since your a hacker dude you know torrents so you can get it free.

Photography 101. Learning something here. Got myself an old copy of Adobe Photoshop 6  and edited some of the pics I didn't previously post. These are the results so far:

g27o.jpg

5v29.jpg

1hxw.jpg

Why didn't you tell me this before? lol.

Archived