Curb Your Entheusiasm Per MTA-NYCT

Micstromme

Okay, I'm about to provide some scenarios and I would want you to think about each one and provide an answer along with an explanation of why you would do that.

a) At Kings Plaza, there are two B47 buses that are leaving at the same time. One is 9650 and the other is 6577. Which bus would you get on, and why?

:( At Woodhull Hospital, if you had to go to Kings Plaza, how would you get ther, by the B46 or the B47, and why.

c) You need to get to East 180 Street from Brooklyn, would you take the (2) or would you hop onto the (5)<5>?

d) If you had to get to Jamaica-Archer area, would you catch the Q24 or would you hop on the Q56 of the Eastern Depot in Bklyn? Why?

e) From Atlantic Av/Washington Avenue, if you had to take a 6795 B45 and a resident 9113 B25 or a 9597 B26 which one would you take, and why?

f) Finally, my personal favorite, since all of my scenarios are built around Brooklyn, if you had to travel to Delancey Street via Williamsburg Plaza or City Hall via Dumbo, would you rather take the B39 or the (J)(M)(Z) and the B51 or the (2)(3)(4)<4>(5)<5>(N)(Q)(R)?

Think about these scenarios and decide wisely. As always, I am interested to hear the chices you make and

Okay, I'm about to provide some scenarios and I would want you to think about each one and provide an answer along with an explanation of why you would do that.

a) At Kings Plaza, there are two B47 buses that are leaving at the same time. One is 9650 and the other is 6577. Which bus would you get on, and why?

:( At Woodhull Hospital, if you had to go to Kings Plaza, how would you get ther, by the B46 or the B47, and why.

c) You need to get to East 180 Street from Brooklyn, would you take the (2) or would you hop onto the (5)<5>?

d) If you had to get to Jamaica-Archer area, would you catch the Q24 of the Fresh Pond Depot or would you hop on the Q56 of the Eastern Depot in Bklyn? Why?

e) From Atlantic Av/Washington Avenue, if you had to take a 6795 B45 and a resident 9113 B25 or a 9597 B26 which one would you take, and why?

f) Finally, my personal favorite, since all of my scenarios are built around Brooklyn, if you had to travel to Delancey Street via Williamsburg Plaza or City Hall via Dumbo, would you rather take the B39 or the (J)(M)(Z) and the B51 or the (2)(3)(4)<4>(5)<5>(N)(Q)(R)?

Think about these scenarios and decide wisely. As always, I am interested to hear the chices you make and

a) i'd get on the one thats NOT an RTS

:D whichever one's faster, don't have a brooklyn bus map on me right now

c) 5

d) neither, i'd take the E train

e) i'd take either one i guess

f) the trains

1. 9650, even if it leaves first, because I will get a seat.

2. B46, because only Limiteds run through there during the day.

3. Take the (5), and if it's a <5>, I'd definitely take it, I don't care how jacked up Lex can be, the (2) through those twists and turns in Lower Manhattan is ridiculous.

4. Neither, I'd take the (J)/(Z). But if I had to, the Q24, because traffic on Atlantic moves much better than on Jamaica Av due to lack of EL over me.

5. B45, because ENY's Hybrids are always reliable, and it's closer to a family destination.

6. I'd take the (Q), no doubt. The Manhattan Bridge IS THE fastest way out of Brooklyn, hands down, saving at least 6-8 minutes over the tunnels.

d) If you had to get to Jamaica-Archer area, would you catch the Q24 of the Fresh Pond Depot or would you hop on the Q56 of the Eastern Depot in Bklyn? Why?

A Lotta Questions, for a little page...

A) 9650, faster than Hybrids

:D Hard but B46 becuase they got the Limited and don't have to go turn that much

C) (5), 'cause lotta people but don't want to waste time on West Side

D) Man, ahhh, Q56 'cause I rode it once and seem fast

E) 9113 'cause it is way faster!

F) it depends

I'm surprised at some of these answers. The Orion VII would never be my first choice maybe because there are so many of them laying around and I don't care that much for them. The RTS' are great because they are able to seat more, they have a nicer engine sound, and besides, they are the backbone of the MTA.

On another note, the reason that I favor Brooklyn and seem bias is because I live here and there is no other borough that I would rather reside in.

(Note: The phrase is not cliche, only the idea behind it)

Caught the gaffe when did Fresh Pond Depot get the Q24 From East New York Depot and What is Eastern Depot

Whichever one less people head towards. That's a serious answer.

:) At Woodhull Hospital, if you had to go to Kings Plaza, how would you get ther, by the B46 or the B47, and why.

I'd take the B46. Simply because I'm more familiar w/ the route.

Nothing more, nothing less.

whichever train arrives first @ church av (my "home" stop)....

d) If you had to get to Jamaica-Archer area, would you catch the Q24 or would you hop on the Q56 of the Eastern Depot in Bklyn? Why?

Q56...

if traffic is @ a standstill anywhere along jamaica av, I can always walk to the nearest subway station along the J... that, and the Q24 is less reliable, & more drawn out a route... every single time I've taken the Q24, it's been slow as f***.....

if I'm goin downtown?

either the B25 or the B26. There's nothing on Livingston st that I'd want to head downtown for....

+ I'd rather take the B39 over the trains... I get lazy @ times... too many stairs to walk up to catch the train @ Marcy... iono, it seems like Marcy av is really up there in terms of height, especially if you look up @ it from the bus terminal (willy-b' plaza)....

+ I'd rather take the trains over the B51... one of three things often happens w/ that route:

* more than once, the b/o has to use the wheelchair lift (whilst still in brooklyn)...

* buses get stuck on Tillary st, before making the left onto the bridge...

* an artic / artic(s) blocking the B51 stop over there on park row...

replies in red...

1.I'll take the bus that doesn't have have a lot of people on it.

2.I guess that B 46.

3.the 5..it faster I guess.

4.none...I never took the 24 or the 56 before and i'm not planing to....but I know they're going to be slow...I'll take the J train...sometime J train is slow...so you know how much slower the buses going to be from Jamaica to Brooklyn.

5.B 25...IDK

6.take the train.

7.take the train....I'll take the 51 if the bus come more often....if I know i'll get a RTS I'll take it.

(A) I rather take the RTS NovaBus than that Hyshit

(:) I'll take the B46 b/c its Limited and that B47 have a long route for a local bus

(C) I'll take the (5)<5>

(d)I rather take the (J) train to Alabama Avenue than either one of those slow ass buses

(E) Same answer as 1st question....rather take the RTS Novabus over that Hyshit

(F) Either the B39 or (J)(M)(Z) but I never rode the B39 or B51 b4

Taking the Hybrids is only a last option for me. I think they look nice, but I would sell them in a minute if it meant getting some '91s and '93s back, especially in Brooklyn (RTS Love All the Way)!

I love Brooklyn and everything, but they should give all of their hybrids to Manhattan and the Bronx. Also, where the subway is concerned, my all time faves are the R62A and the R142A/S'. R160s are just aprototype of the R142s. They are nothing like the R143s, which are fantastic.

Archived