Hundreds Rally To Save 5 Pointz From Wrecking Ball (photos included)

Turbo19

Oh you're right--I'm not a mod, so I should have clarified: get out of this city. I really don't give a shit what your sob story is. I will quote you again:

"I've already had one black guy threaten to shoot me for something stupid, I was trying to cross a street and was going too fast for his comfort.because his so called "culture" allows people to jump each other over minor crap, and then in responce shoot each other."

That has nothing to do with your tragic little tale. That is you implying that African-American culture (which you don't even dignify as a culture; you put it in quotation marks) is pro-violence based on a black person you met once. That is pure racism. It has no place anywhere, least of all on this forum. I recommend you deeply reconsider your life choices, and if after doing so you find that you still feel this way, I recommend Stormfront for all of your racist generalization needs.

Oh for the love of f**k, are you really going to play the dolly-miss-daisy racist here? Is it any wonder that blacks, the poorest people in New York City in the worst neighborhoods, are the victims and perpetrators of the most crimes? Is it any wonder that whites, the richest people in New York City in the best neighborhoods, rarely experience crime? 

Throughout history, the poorest people, whether white or black, commit the most crimes. It's not 'allowing their people to be so violent,' it's generally desperation and a system that turns their backs on them. Eighty years ago, you would have been asking the same questions about the Jews and the Italians, and now you're not. Poverty and crime go together, and making idiotic racist generalizations combats neither of the two.

The culture line is an end result of the stop and frisk argument from last summer. Un-realizm says cops need to be more "culturally sensitve". meanwhile the ones being stoped and frisked are the ones who fit the description of the people who would shoot up Bryant park over a jacket.

Or attack a father, and end up shooting a one year old in the head.

I don't remeber the italians or jews writing songs glorfying murder, rape and violence. meanwhile, turn on hot 97 and that makes up a sizable chunk of what they play.

here's a little gem from 10 years ago.  

explain that!

Black commutinty leaders are too worried about "whitey" to do anything about the real problems they're facing and you're not helping by building up the sterotype. the person in question who threatened basicly admited that such action is the way of life in the part of Brooklyn. and that was not the first time I'd been thrented, it was only the most recent.

The only reason they are even in poverty it thay've gotten themsevles into a positve feedback loop of not giving a sh!t in life.  thye can go to school, study hard, get good grades, get a good job and be happy. Or just stick to abject squalor. thier choice. All I want out of them is to pick the former, and run with it. obviously you don't.

Still waiting on a reply to my previous statement. I wonder if this building had murals of tragedies without permission would you consider that graffiti as well?  I had a building near my area with a 9/11 mural without permission I might add and it was taken down, would you justify that action as well? 

People just shouldn't mess with other people's stuff. spray paint the side of your own house, not mine!

You all see that we are having a flame because of one man with his wild off base opinion on the American experience that only a person who smokes out the meth pipe would conjure up, right? But hey if you guys want to go get him I will be getting my popcorn at this point. Pointing and laughing at how you all deliver the KO in the supremacist/elitist   tainted counterargument here.

I live a block from a city high school. Spend a few hours on my stoop and then get back to me. I'm buy a slice of pizza on the corner, and have to listen to two students going on about "Running the place" One saying he did, the other saying no, becuase he would have known and done something about it. And yes, they were both of minority backgrounds.

People just shouldn't mess with other people's stuff. spray paint the side of your own house, not mine!

I'll somewhat agree on that.  Only because for one, the building was abandoned and from I was hearing they were somewhat "allowed" to spray paint those walls. I'm sure that remark was stretched though.

But still doesn't answer my point, if a mural of some kind that affected the entire community or country was spray painted without permission would you call that graffiti as well? I'm not saying that 5 Pointz had a mural like that, but if it did, I'm sure this situation would of been severely different.

The culture line is an end result of the stop and frisk argument from last summer. Un-realizm says cops need to be more "culturally sensitve". meanwhile the ones being stoped and frisked are the ones who fit the description of the people who would shoot up Bryant park over a jacket.

I don't remeber the italians or jews writing songs glorfying murder, rape and violence. meanwhile, turn on hot 97 and that makes up a sizable chunk of what they play.

here's a little gem from 10 years ago.  

explain that!

Black commutinty leaders are too worried about "whitey" to do anything about the real problems they're facing and you're not helping by building up the sterotype. the person in question who threatened basicly admited that such action is the way of life in the part of Brooklyn. and that was not the first time I'd been thrented, it was only the most recent.

The only reason they are even in poverty it thay've gotten themsevles into a positve feedback loop of not giving a sh!t in life.  thye can go to school, study hard, get good grades, get a good job and be happy. Or just stick to abject squalor. thier choice. All I want out of them is to pick the former, and run with it. obviously you don't.

I live a block from a city high school. Spend a few hours on my stoop and then get back to me. I'm buy a slice of pizza on the corner, and have to listen to two students going on about "Running the place" One saying he did, the other saying no, becuase he would have known and done something about it. And yes, they were both of minority backgrounds.

Under your logic all Caucasians are rude, insensitive pricks with no regard for anyone outside of their ethnic group. You know, for someone who likes to use stereotypes in their arguments a lot you sure never stop to think that perhaps your setting a bad example for your own ethnic group.

Your response? Your insinuations that all Arabs are potential terrorists and that all blacks and Latinos are subject to search by police based on their skin color based on several posts in the stop and frisk thread(s). Sources I've provided were posted with hard numbers and facts, and links for you to muse on, documented. And you could not at least acknowledge that which led us to see that you may have some thinking to do in terms of respecting people who's views of NY'ers are not based on prejudiced notions.

You are a racist. The end.

So Kamen Rider do you want to defend yourself on this accusation? Care to explain? Because it seems to me the consensus on your attitude is correct by the several posts from others, in the majority on the previous page.

You need to ask yourself why people are calling you a racist out of a thread having to do with graffiti art and 5Pointz. Think about why.

Archived