Queens residents petition QM2 and QM20 changes

Via Garibaldi 8

I'll just remain quiet about this since I have far more information about this than you do. 

At this rate, who doesn't....lmao.

But from what Gotham Bus Co. said seems to be holding some ground, I've been getting info that this petition is solely based within the TWU, lots of operators are not happy.

At this rate, who doesn't....lmao.

But from what Gotham Bus Co. said seems to be holding some ground, I've been getting info that this petition is solely based within the TWU, lots of operators are not happy.

There's a lot of other people not exactly happy about this besides the operators...

The average passenger doesn't care wheich depot their bus come from, just as long as it shows up. Nobody "believes" that a Bronx bus is going to bring Bronx crime with it.

And who said that has anything to do with it???  :huh: I don't even know why you're bringing that up for because that has never been part of the conversation at all so where are you getting this from??

• 1 year later...

It is now October, 2015 and the QM2 to Bay Terrace has gotten no better.  On weekends the schedule is useless.  Example, over the past 5 weeks the 11:10 bus from 6 avenue and west 35th has been a no show.  The cancellations seem to happen at the last minute.  The MTA bus tracker app will show it is a few minutes away from the stop and then, bingo, the app has the bus disappearing.

It is now October, 2015 and the QM2 to Bay Terrace has gotten no better.  On weekends the schedule is useless.  Example, over the past 5 weeks the 11:10 bus from 6 avenue and west 35th has been a no show.  The cancellations seem to happen at the last minute.  The MTA bus tracker app will show it is a few minutes away from the stop and then, bingo, the app has the bus disappearing.

I use the QM2 on weekends primarily and sometimes during the week and I can say that the Queens trips have been delayed, esp. since they moved the pick-up segment from 57th and over to 59th. There needs to be FAR more complaints by riders like yourself.  There are far too many operators doing their own thing and many of them simply don't appear to be trained properly to provide professional service.  I for one am sick of having to go into the street to board the bus when I get on in Whitestone.

Archived