MTA subway worker participates in No Pants Subway Ride on day off, then he's written up

Harry

Remember who you interact with who may feel offended and snitch on you and what you do in your private time, do not brag about it and post it on social media. Keep it to yourself!

This is nothing new you folks are just hearing about it cause it made the papers...

Lotta snitching goes on out there...

It's borderline indecent exposure I guess but who cares, If that was the case then what about being on the beach?

However no one is mentioning the amount of gorgeous dames walking around them platforms and trains WOW.  One could become diabetic looking at all that eye candy.

It's borderline indecent exposure I guess but who cares, If that was the case then what about being on the beach?

However no one is mentioning the amount of gorgeous dames walking around them platforms and trains WOW.  One could become diabetic looking at all that eye candy.

I see too many lumpy @sses and not enough eye candy... That's the problem, unless you like lumpy @sses too...  :lol:

There is a rule regarding employee conduct on & off duty, especially on system property. I guess the Supt. is going off from that, yet according to the DN, the event is allowed. I doubt it'll be erased from his record...

Nailed it. Say if I was a transit worker. I wouldn't had risked my job by participating in an event like that knowing I am representing the public benefits corporation. A event that is permitted is one thing but proper conduct as an employee is another. That goes with any institution public or private in any industry not just the MTA. That was not smart on that person's part. He's lucky he didn't get fired if he had prior write-ups on unrelated violations leading to possible termination!

Nailed it. Say if I was a transit worker. I wouldn't had risked my job by participating in an event like that knowing I am representing the public benefits corporation. A event that is permitted is one thing but proper conduct as an employee is another. That goes with any institution public or private in any industry not just the MTA. That was not smart on that person's part. He's lucky he didn't get fired if he had prior write-ups on unrelated violations leading to possible termination!

It don't work that way down here ...

Archived