Former Marine found in NYC subway with shotgun, ammo... mentally ill

mfs NJT459

Funny, people walk around Pennsylvania with that much and no one bats an eye.....

Aren't Pennsylvania's gun laws less strict here, I mean I'm sure if we had open carry/concealed carry laws in New York, then this wouldn't really be news here.

Aren't Pennsylvania's gun laws less strict here, I mean I'm sure if we had open carry/concealed carry laws in New York, then this wouldn't really be news here.

Pa guns laws are much more lenient in that purchase is easier and carry permits are issued by the County Sheriff's office after fingerprinting and investigation. You also have to keep in mind that 50% of Pa population lives in rural areas, the highest in the nation. Where I live approx 1 out of 7 has a carry permit and about 1 out of 10 is carrying. Guns are not seen as weapons as in the city but more as tools. The state has a continual hunting season as one hunting season ends another opens for a different animal. So people walking around with guns is common. You also have enough rattlesnakes in areas where those guns become tools. They are also warning devices as three quick rounds going off is the sound someone needs immediate help where yelling may not be heard but the gunshots sound travels for miles.

Archived