Shooting at Elizabeth Station.. 3 in custody

mfs NJT459

I've been to Downtown Elizabeth @ night when I rode the 48 a few months back, I was very sketchy of the area and was in no type of state to be staying there. I originally planned to catch the 112 to NYC from there, but the next bus wasn't until 9:30 and I got there at 8:30. I didn't waste my time going up to the train station.

But yeah, it's like Cait said, I'd feel safer in Downtown Newark rather than Elizabeth. I can't say anything about Lakewood because I haven't been in that area. Yet.

I'm glad they caught those hoodlums too. You know it's a cruel world when you can't even commute without being shot. Good thing it didn't affect train service.

^^ Lakewood just has some hispanics that hang out in certain spots here & there; nothing like the more urban areas of NJ that you have to be too too wary of/about....

The Jews have their sections (and are expanding/moving out there in droves so it seems, although I'm not quite sure why that is..... The last couple times I've taken the #139, it seems as if the jewish population is growing) & the hispanics have their smaller sections (with the vicinity of Lakewood Terminal being one of them).....

-----------

Popeye's in Elizabeth... News to me (if I'm not waiting for a bus, forget it).....

In any event, I don't really know specifically what Corey Booker (sp?) did for (downtown) Newark or w/e, but the Mayor of Elizabeth should perhaps take a page out of his book.....

^^ Lakewood just has some hispanics that hang out in certain spots here & there; nothing like the more urban areas of NJ that you have to be too too wary of/about....

At night, it's a different story, I had some guy try to threaten me to buy his drugs, that is until an undercover cop showed up. This was at the bus terminal itself lol

At night, it's a different story, I had some guy try to threaten me to buy his drugs, that is until an undercover cop showed up. This was at the bus terminal itself lol

Cop saved ya ehh? Happens to me a lot.

The Jews have their sections (and are expanding/moving out there in droves so it seems, although I'm not quite sure why that is..... The last couple times I've taken the #139, it seems as if the jewish population is growing) & the hispanics have their smaller sections (with the vicinity of Lakewood Terminal being one of them).....

-----------

Popeye's in Elizabeth... News to me (if I'm not waiting for a bus, forget it).....

In any event, I don't really know specifically what Corey Booker (sp?) did for (downtown) Newark or w/e, but the Mayor of Elizabeth should perhaps take a page out of his book.....

Interesting. I guess that explains the Lakewood to Rockland county service.

Never cared for downtown elizabeth; especially in the vicinity of the RR station..... Well at least they caught the MF-ers....

I'll take downtown newark over downtown elizabeth any day of the week......

How bad is Elizabeth?

Cop saved ya ehh? Happens to me a lot.

Interesting. I guess that explains the Lakewood to Rockland county service.

How bad is Elizabeth?

What Lakewood to Rockland County service? And what's that gotta do with this thread?

Let me just put it like this, Elizabeth is the last place you wanna be during the Purge.

Archived