Where will the older Orion buses from Castleton Depot be going to?

Charleston

This is a good question, with the arrivals of the Orion VII to Castleton Depot, what depots will the older Orion buses from Castleton Depot be going to?

If anyone out there happens to know about this or works for NYC TRansit that posts up messages on this site that might know too, please post up any information you might have on this matter.

This is a good question, with the arrivals of the Orion VII to Castleton Depot, what depots will the older Orion buses from Castleton Depot be going to?

If anyone out there happens to know about this or works for NYC TRansit that posts up messages on this site that might know too, please post up any information you might have on this matter.

I got 2 things to say...

1) The buses might be going to Casey Stengel or Yukon or even Kindsbridge or Manhattan, but hey, I'm no (MTA)

2)Why you always asking us for answers?

A quite a few of them leak what I can only hope is water on the inside.

calling it ahead of time: Gun Hill and Casey Stengel and possibly Amsterdam. Reason being those 3 depots still operate the bulk of the 1993 O5's. About 130 99 O5s would be needed to replace the 93's so the remaining 29 Si buses (probably the Novas) could go to BK to retire the 8500s

We have yet to see. What any other depots are losing much older buses, the CAS Orion Vs would probably be heading there.

Archived