Are RTS's back at West Farms Depot?

BronxBombers

May be heading down to the city this weekend, should I just go to a popular terminal and wait, or since I don't have a smart phone stay at home until it shows up on bustime?

Unfortunately for you, there is no official main-WF bus route terminal 

GWB is the only one (Bx11, Bx35, Bx36)

West Farms Square (Bx9, Bx21, Bx36)

Westchester Sqaure (Bx8, Bx31, Bx21)

The Hub has four routes (Bx15, Bx19, Bx21, Bx32) spread over two blocks, but I'd be careful in that area. Not the worse, but once in a while, it can be kinda rowdy.

The Hub has four routes (Bx15, Bx19, Bx21, Bx32) spread over two blocks, but I'd be careful in that area. Not the worse, but once in a while, it can be kinda rowdy.

The Bx9 isn't WF and the 32 doesn't serve the hub

Yeah, i'm thinking if I go that route i'm gonna do GWB, cause it has the most non-artics and i'm actually familar with the area unlike the other three

May be heading down to the city this weekend, should I just go to a popular terminal and wait, or since I don't have a smart phone stay at home until it shows up on bustime?

Do the GWB. The Bx36 has over 40 buses in service at that time, there's a good chance of catching one. Plus, around that area you can catch the (1) , (A) , (C) , M3, M100, M101, down some stops and get the Bx33, Bx19, Bx6, and the Bx15.

If you have the MTA Tracker app, you can plan better.

Here's what I did:

Bx35: 181st Street. I went up to St. Nicholas and Amsterdam.

Bx11. Same.

Bx6: 157th and Riverside Drive.

Bx17 Fordham Plaza.

Bx8: Westchester Square. The 8 I caught was a 31 that changed to an 8.

The key is to go to terminals or where you know the bus will definitely stop. Also, make sure to catch the destination sign and not the ''via'' wherever it is it's going.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived