B37 dispute

Jdog14

Lol at all of this. 

The lady probably had an unlimited metrocard or not much balance left on her card, so that's why she paid (and also for the lady herself to shut up). Where on third avenue was this.

Somewhere around 20th st. Forgot the exact street. 

Chick with the white bag... I love her sassiness & her accent (among other things)... The only thing is, she shouldn't have started out the way she did (about not saying she's lying).... That right there opened the door for that older lady's belligerence....

With that said, this lady looks like one of these miserable, down on their luck, I had a hard knock life type of women sucking up the air the rest of us have to breathe.... You're gonna start seeing more of this *Oh, I got a sob story to tell* shit when the fare goes up next week.....

To BM5:

Looking out the front window, that looks like somewhere down around gowanus/south slope (which would be in the late teens & early 20's streets); that's where you start to see all those road signs like that... I'm not trying to be funny, but that's the poorest part/split of Park Slope by far.... It should be dubbed sunset park light, because it has more in common with it, than park slope.... I don't buy that lady's story at all, just another MF-er tryna get by....

Chick with the white bag... I love her sassiness & her accent (among other things)... The only thing is, she shouldn't have started out the way she did (about not saying she's lying).... That right there opened the door for that older lady's belligerence....

With that said, this lady looks like one of these miserable, down on their luck, I had a hard knock life type of women sucking up the air the rest of us have to breathe.... You're gonna start seeing more of this *Oh, I got a sob story to tell* shit when the fare goes up next week.....

To BM5:

Looking out the front window, that looks like somewhere down around gowanus/south slope (which would be in the late teens & early 20's streets); that's where you start to see all those road signs like that... I'm not trying to be funny, but that's the poorest part/split of Park Slope by far.... It should be dubbed sunset park light, because it has more in common with it, than park slope.... I don't buy that lady's story at all, just another MF-er tryna get by....

I had a feeling..

Archived