MTA Bus Operations: Scrapped Equipment List

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RSMG106 said:

3252 (FR) had some fire damage on it's right side tandem when it was heading to ENY-CMF. It may or may not get retired.

There's no way they're spending the time and money to fix it. While it wasn't a big fire, there's still visible fire damage that is not worth the expenditure of fixing.

4618: Flatbush unit retired from passenger service. OMNY and farebox removed to scrap and not going to MTA Bus. 

Edited by Calvin
This unit was replaced by a Jamaica XD-40 that arrived at Flatbush Depot the week the new pick started but, awaiting further details.

3198 has been saved, even as it was confirmed as scrap (retired as well). It's at Coney Island Yard as a storage room. Located by Bay 50th St, D-train stop seen on the Manhattan platform. 

Edited by Calvin

14 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

Source? (I'm only asking because you tend to jump the gun)

Are you gonna ask me this everytime time I mention a bus retiring, just wondering.....because I haven't seen you do that with anyone else and I find that odd.

Edited by Ultimategamer12c

3 minutes ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

Are you gonna ask me this everytime time I mention a bus retiring, just wondering.....because I haven't seen you do that with anyone else and I find that odd.

Why would I ask anyone else when no one else has posted false moves? You pretty much have a reputation of doing so...

Just now, Snorunts said:

Why would I ask anyone else when no one else has posted false moves? You pretty much have a reputation of doing so...

No not really....  most of the stuff I've mentioned on here was right, just because I had mentioned a few incorrect bus Retirements and Bus transfers dosent mean I have a reputation of doing so cause last I checked Im not the only one, And if I recall you definitely been doing the same as well and you even went at it with a few others on this forum about it. 

1 minute ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

No not really....  most of the stuff I've mentioned on here was right, just because I had mentioned a few incorrect bus Retirements and Bus transfers dosent mean I have a reputation of doing so cause last I checked Im not the only one, And if I recall you definitely been doing the same as well and you even went at it with a few others on this forum about it. 

I mean all I asked for was a source. If you can't even provide that then Idk what to tell you. It's like you're guessing that 4250 is retired just because it's the last 2009 unit at Manhattanville. But carry on.

3 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

I mean all I asked for was a source. If you can't even provide that then Idk what to tell you. It's like you're guessing that 4250 is retired just because it's the last 2009 unit at Manhattanville. But carry on.

No one is going to keep providing information to you about a bus retirement,  if anything you can do that. And no one is guessing cause it's the last 2009 NG at MHV this shouldn't even be a big thing about it I understand that you want source but don't keep doing that with me on this forums if that's the case do it with everyone else when they mention a bus retirement or bus transfer make it fair that's all I ask for cause it seems one sided to me.

Edited by Ultimategamer12c