Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

whatisacup
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.f72f46e2d83ee90d9d2e075472be7ff0.png

Conductor, Exam No. 6601

List Status: This list has been established as of 2/14/2018.

Pay: Starts at $24.33 and increases to $34.75 in the sixth year of service

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (4800's) - For Medical: (Last Known - 3470's)

Next Training Class: Unknown

Resources:

(Updated January 16, 2022)

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/30/2023 at 10:32 AM, Sparks said:

I did two drug test last one in August  never received  any email to tell me anything

Echoing Comrade, I would email DCAS and tell them you want to be restored to the list and perhaps even contact Transit that you never received another letter or email to come in. At 59XX, you should've been called in awhile back.

LMACustomerService@dcas.nyc.gov

Name

Last four digits of social security

List number

Title/Exam #

Edited by Jericho
Thought thread was for TO.

On 4/28/2023 at 9:32 PM, Canarsie88 said:

Wow I finally got the call to complete my medical and start class in May. Shout out to everyone in here relaying messages and information pertaining to this position Period. Really excited to start this new journey. May everyone be called if it’s in Gods will. I truly want everyone to shine.

Congrats and best of luck to you. What start date do they have for the May class?

EVERYONE PLEASE FOLLOW UP IF YOUR NUMBER HAS BEEN PASSED. 

I almost missed it.. Olha called me a 3rd time today and left me a voicemail and I was able to follow up with her. I have received 2 calls from her the past week but with no voicemails left so I didn't know since I don't pick up spam call or numbers I don't recognize. She also told me she has sent me emails but it got bounced back with some error. Not sure why but I have yahoomail and it seems to be working fine and receiving from others.   Last time nyct email that told me to go in for preemployment was sent to junk mail but this time, email from olha was not able to be received so beware!! 

I got her to resend the email to my gmail account and it worked!  God bless her for doing her job and following up with me.

Going in for medical tomorrow, list # at the very beginning of  7300's. Looking at possible consideration for May 22nd class! So exciting!

Edited by alexx

1 hour ago, alexx said:

I almost missed it.. Olha called me a 3rd time today and left me a voicemail and I was able to follow up with her. I have received 2 calls from her the past week but with no voicemails left so I didn't know since I don't pick up spam call or numbers I don't recognize. She also told me she has sent me emails but it got bounced back with some error. Not sure why but I have yahoomail and it seems to be working fine and receiving from others.   Last time nyct email that told me to go in for preemployment was sent to junk mail but this time, email from olha was not able to be received so beware!! 

I got her to resend the email to my gmail account and it worked!  God bless her for doing her job and following up with me.

Going in for medical tomorrow, list # at the very beginning of  7300's. Looking at possible consideration for May 22nd class! So exciting!

Olha is definitely a blessing to have at livingston for sure.

Good luck on your medical

1 hour ago, alexx said:

I'm 79xx you think is possible to get called this year?

52 minutes ago, MaryL32 said:

Hey did u get a call for medical yet?

Yes, all is smooth and i am set in the may 22nd class like email states

39 minutes ago, DaVon said:

@MaryL32good morning..try 347 643-8217 or email olha.nyahay@nyct.com

Yes, that seems to be the info I got

6 minutes ago, alexx said:

Yes, all is smooth and i am set in the may 22nd class like email states

Yes, that seems to be the info I got

Ok thanks because i did 2nd  pre- employment 3/16 list # 71×× and i have not received an email or call for medical yet but i see numbers higher than mine that have. Im getting worried.

3 minutes ago, MaryL32 said:

Ok thanks because i did 2nd  pre- employment 3/16 list # 71×× and i have not received an email or call for medical yet but i see numbers higher than mine that have. Im getting worried.

That means you should contact them and find out. Don't let them pass you by. U see what happened to Alexx. He got passed a few times cause they couldn't contact him. Lucky he reached out to them.

8 minutes ago, Jsalcedo718 said:

That means you should contact them and find out. Don't let them pass you by. U see what happened to Alexx. He got passed a few times cause they couldn't contact him. Lucky he reached out to them.

Yea, iam thank you.

Yes, definitely contact them.. Not the first time I've seen emails being sent to junk mail or not receiving them from people here.. I did get 2 calls from the same number earlier from her before the 3rd call where she left a voice mail and that's when I called right away! I would've never picked up or known if it wasn't for that voicemail and I was patient because no one said they got called in after my number yet BUT since your number is passed, 100% reach out to them right away !!!