Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

whatisacup
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.f72f46e2d83ee90d9d2e075472be7ff0.png

Conductor, Exam No. 6601

List Status: This list has been established as of 2/14/2018.

Pay: Starts at $24.33 and increases to $34.75 in the sixth year of service

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (4800's) - For Medical: (Last Known - 3470's)

Next Training Class: Unknown

Resources:

(Updated January 16, 2022)

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/17/2023 at 9:43 AM, Comrade96 said:

if they sent a request to get added back to the list then theyd have to wait until transit recertifies a new list, which is most likely not happening this late into the year

What do you mean by recertify a new list..the email just says I was put BK on list at my list number...I'm not sure how it works I was thinking since my list number is 5995 I to thought I would get call BK

6 hours ago, Sparks said:

What do you mean by recertify a new list..the email just says I was put BK on list at my list number...I'm not sure how it works I was thinking since my list number is 5995 I to thought I would get call BK

if youre ever taken off the list they restore your name but to a different list than the active one, and every once in a while transit recertifies that list. and they usually do it about 1-2 times a year and they recertified it already earlier this year

Did my OPA May 8th, did my drug screening Oct 24, just got my email today 11/22 to come back in 11/29 for the final phase of the process, and I’m considered to start class Dec 11. I’m so nervous for class. Anyone who’s been through the class or currently in class, is it hard ?? 

21 minutes ago, Bossyk said:

Did my OPA May 8th, did my drug screening Oct 24, just got my email today 11/22 to come back in 11/29 for the final phase of the process, and I’m considered to start class Dec 11. I’m so nervous for class. Anyone who’s been through the class or currently in class, is it hard ?? 

What’s ur # if u don’t mind me asking

26 minutes ago, Bossyk said:

It's not hard I was in the June 2019 c/r class, as long as you study and pay attention you will not fail. Make sure you ask questions if you're unsure of anything. I've been down here almost 5 years next year June and made it through school car as a t/o.

4 minutes ago, Schecter said:

It's not hard I was in the June 2019 c/r class, as long as you study and pay attention you will not fail. Make sure you ask questions if you're unsure of anything. I've been down here almost 5 years next year June and made it through school car as a t/o.

Thank you and do you remember the time frame of the classes ? And how is the job treating you ? You like it ?

On 11/22/2023 at 6:25 PM, Bossyk said:

Where was the email from? I’m just asking I did my OPA may 19 and still haven’t heard anything

Hey everyone quick question i was placed on medical hold and i am going back next week to clear i have all the paperwork they asked for all the doctors clearances they asked for what is the chance they still won’t clear me? Thank in advance everyone.

8 minutes ago, iv93 said:

Hey everyone quick question i was placed on medical hold and i am going back next week to clear i have all the paperwork they asked for all the doctors clearances they asked for what is the chance they still won’t clear me? Thank in advance everyone.

The only way they won’t clear you is if you aren’t being treated for whatever medical condition is stated in the paperwork.

38 minutes ago, Amir said:

Anybody knows what number they’re up to? 

My number is 11,5xx and we both took the test the same day, May 19. I am only passed I paid for it. Well, I started working for the post office. But I pray they call you. I am over this though. Good luck!