(7) Suspended

BDNQ2345

Interesting... You argue that they were put on the (C) because of A/C issues yet the passengers had nothing to do with that as if only air rides the (C) train...

There's no questioning the system has a multitude of problems as shown by the latest episode on the (7). Pretending as if they don't exist because they get you to where you need to go when trains are constantly delayed or entire lines are down is a joke.

Well I dont try to make a big deal out of it cause its not worth my energy.

Interesting... You argue that they were put on the (C) because of A/C issues yet the passengers had nothing to do with that as if only air rides the (C) train...

LOL, are you serious?

Out of all the complaints I've heard about the R32s, A/C was one that was never mentioned. The MTA put the R160s on the (C) for one reason and one reason ONLY - because trains without working A/C are a health hazard. If it wasn't for the fact that one fact, they would never have moved them to the (J). The MTA's job is to provide transit service, and one that doesn't endanger its passengers, not cater to the whiny asshats that don't like the fact that their train has a 1960s era interior. It's cute that you think whining and moaning until the cows come home will do anything about the R62As...

See this is why I think CBTC is a waste of money. It's gonna be a whole other (L) line

Dude, this is not the reason why the (7) got suspended! CBTC has nothing major to do with this. Minor reasons CBTC is the reason the (7) was suspended. It's because this was the 2nd week since 34th St open. Accidents happen.

And thank god I didn't ride the subway that day, I was freaking out when I heard this.....how is it that my (7) gets suspended in the 2nd week of the Hudson Yards opening? Signal related probs, as always.

Well I dont try to make a big deal out of it cause its not worth my energy.

No wonder the system is such shambles... Too many people not making a big deal out of it...

LOL, are you serious?

Out of all the complaints I've heard about the R32s, A/C was one that was never mentioned. The MTA put the R160s on the (C) for one reason and one reason ONLY - because trains without working A/C are a health hazard. If it wasn't for the fact that one fact, they would never have moved them to the (J). The MTA's job is to provide transit service, and one that doesn't endanger its passengers, not cater to the whiny asshats that don't like the fact that their train has a 1960s era interior. It's cute that you think whining and moaning until the cows come home will do anything about the R62As...

What you heard from Canada... Now that's cute...

From actual New York based sites and articles.

Last I checked, this wasn't the 1920s. It is now possible for someone in to find out, accurately, what's going on in countries outside their own. Where I come from has no bearing on this discussion. But sure, keep acting as though that's a legitimate reason why I'm wrong... that's rich.

No wonder the system is such shambles... Too many people not making a big deal out of it...

Oh lord. Says the person who rides the bus. Just give it a rest already or better yet... Why dont you chip in money to the MTA to improve their state of the subways since it bothers you so much, frankly I deal with the best way I can cause I have a life and STOP crying over spilled milk

Oh lord. Says the person who rides the bus. Just give it a rest already or better yet... Why dont you chip in money to the MTA to improve their state of the subways since it bothers you so much, frankly I deal with the best way I can cause I have a life and STOP crying over spilled milk

That's ok.  I'll let you try to not make a big deal out of it as you claim that you always do when using our impressive system.

Archived