Tracks of the NYC Subway: Request for info/changes

Peter Dougherty

Your welcome!

I have a copy of the 2016 edition bought before Christmas last year which shows a rogue (V) on that page.

Anybody here who has a 2016 edition with the V showing please PM me. You got a misprint edition. There were very few of these that got out into the wild and a handful of buyers contacted me at the time to let me know the problem. If you managed to get an old misprint please get hold of me ASAP and I will give you a correct PDF of the 2016 edition. I think there were about 15 or 20 people who got the bad version before it was brought to my attention.

Cheers,

Peter Dougherty,

Author/Publisher

small_cover.jpg

2017 Edition On Sale Now for early December delivery.

Anybody here who has a 2016 edition with the V showing please PM me. You got a misprint edition. There were very few of these that got out into the wild and a handful of buyers contacted me at the time to let me know the problem. If you managed to get an old misprint please get hold of me ASAP and I will give you a correct PDF of the 2016 edition. I think there were about 15 or 20 people who got the bad version before it was brought to my attention.

Cheers,

Peter Dougherty,

Author/Publisher

small_cover.jpg

2017 Edition On Sale Now for early December delivery.

Will do!

-The Nassau leads to Manhattan Bridge now have the yellow ties with flashing red lights across them so I'm guessing they won't be used for train storage anymore.

-The Nassau leads to Montague Tunnel are also no longer used for equipment moves from what I've heard.  They too had the flashing red lights and an ominous lack of tunnel lighting when I last passed through there in 2014.

Those 2 tracks north of Chambers St have damaged ties and will NOT be back in service anytime in the foreseeable future.

The Nassau Cut is in service but 32, 42 and museum equipment is banned from it (as well as the rest of the Montague Tube)

I already PMed you the new tower updates.

Those 2 tracks north of Chambers St have damaged ties and will NOT be back in service anytime in the foreseeable future.

The Nassau Cut is in service but 32, 42 and museum equipment is banned from it (as well as the rest of the Montague Tube)

I already PMed you the new tower updates.

Awesome, and thanks as always.

Major edits for the 2017 edition are coming to a close and the book is going into the proofing phase shortly. Any contributor with material for the next edition should get it to me this weekend! There are a lot more closeups this year, new drawings for 9th Avenue, Rock. Park and 2nd Avenue, revised signal drawings and 3 new pages of expanded text. Pre-orders now being accepted over at nyctrackbook.com.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived